Do you want your tarantula be a bit bigger or smaller?

Do you want your tarantula be a bit bigger or smaller?

• Definitely bigger

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Definitely smaller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am fine as it is

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

Devin B

Arachnobaron
Well non of mine are full grown so I would say I want then to be bigger.

Also.the second picture you provided reminds me of the movie eight legged freaks. That was such a bad movie...

Jmanbeing93

Arachnosquire
Also.the second picture you provided reminds me of the movie eight legged freaks. That was such a bad movie...
I think it's from the 1955 movie "The Tarantula" , basically about a tarantula that grows to a gargantuan size because of nuclear fallout.

Ponkan

Arachnopeon
All I have are slings so far. I'm a new keeper and all of my tarantulas (3) are less than an inch. I'm fine as they are but it would be nice if they grew a little bit bigger XD.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I don't even think my biggest tarantulas are fully grown yet but I'm happy with them as they are.

The only thing I want is more tarantulas :astonished::rofl:

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When all I had was slings I wanted them to be bigger so badly, but then when they grew to adults I wanted the little slings back. That's why I don't overfeed them for increased growth anymore, slings are just too damn cute. Although my smallest T's are 2" LPs now, so I'll need my baby T fix soon.... Why is this hobby so damn addicting?

Last edited:

athlete96

Arachnosquire
6/8 of my slings are under an inch, so I'd like them to grow bigger, but judging by grape sized abdomens I can say they'll molt soon.

Then there's my K. brunnipes sling. I think it's maybe 1/10th of an inch. It scares me. It's too little.

Lil Paws

Arachnosquire
You know, I think the smaller sizes would be okay if mine weren't always in a state of premolt half the time. I miss them when they disappear!

I did strangely feel a mixture of excitement and a little sadness after my GBB molted. I initially bought her as I love the look of the adults, but I will miss her cool stripes and black-tipped toes. I have been considering getting a pumpkin patch or some other stripy species down the road.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Size doesn't matter to me, i am extremely patient so waiting doesn't bother me at all.