Do you look like a spider person???

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Well, I'm a 16 year old Australian/Chinese hybrid at over 6', very skinny (no malnourishment or whatever, I just simply don't seem to put on weight no matter how much I eat), with black hair and glasses. I'm known as the biology nerd of my grade. TBH I'm more of a centipede person than a spider person, and my friends say that while my appearance doesn't suggest a centipede keeper, I apparently behave rather like a centipede. Personally the only parallel I can find between myself and a centipede is that, due to my extremely ticklish nature, we both react in similar ways to being touched unexpectedly.

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Im almost 21, about 5'11" and fairly lanky. Ive got more of a grunge-y style and mentality. RBF like you wouldnt believe. But ive always been the creepy-crawly lover anywhere ive gone, for the most part. Nobody was surprised when i started collecting, but i dont know if its appearance or action related.

Deb60

Arachnosquire
I'm 56 , getting old , and I'm that strange woman at work
, that doesn't look like I'd keep Ts as I'm not covered in piercings and tattoos , oh and I'm a grandmother so there must be something wrong with me . Please note I've nothing against people with tattoos, in fact I've got one hiding on my foot
Oh if your not sure by I've got a tattoo hiding on my foot , I meant it's on my foot so most of the time you don't see it

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Late 20's, hourglass figure, no make up, occult tattoos, thick glasses. Back of my head is shaved, and my short hair is somewhere between mad scientist and hobo. I wear men's pants and nerdy tshirts.. or long hippie skirts and tanktops. I look like a cat person, according to my bff.
You're a girl?? :astonished:
(Your profile doesn't say )

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
No, I don´t think I look like the stereotypical spider person.

I´m in my early 30´s, 176 cm (5.8 ft, I believe), normal built, blue eyes, long brown hair, no tattoos and I wear glasses. I listen to all kinds of genres of music (rock, electronica, classical, jazz and even some metal), but I dress normally and just tries to blend in without being noticed in any way in a crowd. If I removed my glasses, dressed up in black and had my hair loose (I normally have it in a ponytail) I could probably pass as one of those Norwegian black metal, neopagan folks.

Leila

Arachnobaron
No, I don´t think I look like the stereotypical spider person.

I´m in my early 30´s, 176 cm (5.8 ft, I believe), normal built, blue eyes, long brown hair, no tattoos and I wear glasses. I listen to all kinds of genres of music (rock, electronica, classical, jazz and even some metal), but I dress normally and just tries to blend in without being noticed in any way in a crowd. If I removed my glasses, dressed up in black and had my hair loose (I normally have it in a ponytail) I could probably pass as one of those Norwegian black metal, neopagan folks.
Dark hair and blue eyes: such a stunning combination!! I always wished I had icy blue eyes. Infact, I am the only one of my 3 siblings who does not have blue eyes.
Meh, oh well... I have been told by multiple, unrelated strangers that I have "vampire eyes." This must be due to the prominent amber in them. :vamp: (my avatar pic is not a good reference, fyi)

Haemus

Arachnosquire
Dark hair and blue eyes: such a stunning combination!! I always wished I had icy blue eyes. Infact, I am the only one of my 3 siblings who does not have blue eyes.
Meh, oh well... I have been told by multiple, unrelated strangers that I have "vampire eyes." This must be due to the prominent amber in them. :vamp: (my avatar pic is not a good reference, fyi)
Light toned eyes of any color can be very striking. Whenever I shoot a client who has trouble smiling I tell them that a beautiful smile always starts with the eyes and ends with the mouth :)

aphono

Arachnobaron
One blue one green eye. I'm the only one in the whole extended family with that. ;) Sis has green, dad has violet eyes, mom grey. Every one else on both sides of family have brown...

basin79

ArachnoGod
Love the senegal parrot, I have a red belly, part of the same family ... sweet birds, very quiet compared to my african grey and quaker
One of the reasons I chose a Senegal. Although she can be bloody noisey even for a "quiet" parrot.

Last edited:

vespers

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
6' 3", 275 lbs, many tattoos (both arms are sleeved), somewhat brawny, shaved head, early 40's.