Do scorpions protect eachother?

BlueEyeOrb

Arachnopeon
I have two Asian Forest Scorpions, ones a male, ones a female. And the guy kind of stays at the front of the cork bark they are under and the female is always behind him. Its not bad or anything, I'm just really curious. Id take a photo to show what I mean but he moved away atm, ill get one when I can.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I have two Asian Forest Scorpions, ones a male, ones a female. And the guy kind of stays at the front of the cork bark they are under and the female is always behind him. Its not bad or anything, I'm just really curious. Id take a photo to show what I mean but he moved away atm, ill get one when I can.
If the female is further back in the hide and the male is near the front she may be . pregnant but you will find that females stay in their hides or burrows more with the males tending to wander normally.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Short answer is no. They don't have a sense of nobility in the way that a pair of eagles, for example, would. More than likely they just both like that burrow.

If the female does become gravid, she will repel the male from bothering her.