Do male tarantulas have balls?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
if I'm asking google then I just get taken to somthing old, ID rather have it from the horse's mouth
I fully appreciate the latter part of your statement. I call or email a few of my friends who are breeders for the same reason. That makes good sense under some circumstances, especially when the answer one seeks can't be found, or if the answers one has found are conflicting w/each other. By all means fire away on the forum in both cases for example. ;)

However, the question you asked is not something that is new information, nor a piece of info that is in contention, after all these animals have been studied for quite a while.

If you read the answer from google and the citation was from 1945, the answer would be no different than from 2016. It's not exactly arachno wisdom.:bored:

It's like asking someone today why the sky is blue, when that answer has been known for quite a while.:bored:

Last edited:

Lander9021

Arachnosquire
I fully appreciate the latter part of your statement. I call or email a few of my friends who are breeders for the same reason. That makes good sense under some circumstances, especially when the answer one seeks can't be found, or if the answers one has found are conflicting w/each other. By all means fire away on the forum in both cases for example. ;)

However, the question you asked is not something that is new information, nor a piece of info that is in contention, after all these animals have been studied for quite a while.

If you read the answer from google and the citation was from 1945, the answer would be no different than from 2016. It's not exactly arachno wisdom.:bored:

It's like asking someone today why the sky is blue, when that answer has been known for quite a while.:bored:
OK :D

Yanose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thinking of a spider with dragging balls has made me giggle off and on all day and how could i explain to any one what i am laughing about man that is funny

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Well, i surprised the only unsexed i have, a G.rosea sling, that was listening to "Tengo na ....... tanta" by Frank Zappa so i strongly suspect is a 1.0 and that T's actually possess manly parts :)

Last edited:

twinkleyell

Arachnopeon
i know im new here but i declare this, hands down, to be the best thread on the site