1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DO I GOT A SUPER SCORPION????

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by -KIND-PHISH, Aug 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ines68

ines68 Arachnoknight

Advertisement
    Thanks, It will be great that when I use really bad english grammar you guys correct me. I think arachnopets is making real improvement in mi english.

2. Cooper

Cooper Arachnoangel Old Timer

ok, you made a small mistake here

mi is spelled with a Y not I.

i.e. Soon MY tarantulas will be here

Have a nice day

3. nocturnalpulsem

nocturnalpulsem Arachnolord Old Timer

Hey, dood, I think people in Venezuela speak Spanish :rolleyes: Which would mean that, while not English, she isn't making a mistake, but simply substituted a word from her native tongue. Mexicans are great at this, and it never fails to impress me when people can fluently speak 2 languages at once without confusion ;)

N.

BTW- "dood" or "dewd" is computer geek slang, so don't correct me! ;P

4. Mister Internet

Mister Internet Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :) Arachnosupporter

I think j00 meant "d00d", ha><0r ;)

5. Bry

Bry Arachnodemon Old Timer

Sometimes I do get mixed up on the English rules that aren't always consistent in certain situations. For example, I'm not exactly sure why Cooper corrected the phrase "you guys correct me". :? Otherwise, I think my English are so good. It ain't not bad. ;)

As for the scorp, P. transvaalicus was the first thing that came to mind. I'm not sure how big A. bicolor gets.

Bry

Last edited: Aug 12, 2003
  6. Cooper

I did not corrct the phrase you guys correct me, I just quoted it so I could point ou that mistake.

7. Bry

Bry Arachnodemon Old Timer

Okay, so, what was wrong with it, then?

Bry

8. chau0046

chau0046 Arachnobaron Old Timer

Ahahhahaaahahahaha!(--falling off chair!!)

Mat

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ines68

ines68 Arachnoknight

Thanks... I allways fall on that one :) is very similar in spanish

10. Cooper

I want to take spanish in class because it is supposed to be fairly easy, everything is spelled how it sounds. Then we can talk without "too" many people knowing what we are saying:}

I am going to bed so have a nice evening everyone!

11. nocturnalpulsem

nocturnalpulsem Arachnolord Old Timer

D00d, j00 4R3 l337!

N.

12. Henry Kane

Henry Kane Arachnoprince Old Timer

I believe A. bicolor and P. transvaalicus may out about the same size, Bry.

Atrax

13. scorpio

scorpio Arachnodemon Old Timer

Heh. Good idea, it will be more useful in 20 years or so. or 5 probably. Im not fluent, but im getting better. I can translate almost anything from spanish, back to english (well, sort of, i can translate lyrics from spanish songs.) But definitely a fun language.

14. skinheaddave

skinheaddave SkorpionSkin Arachnosupporter

Actualy, P.trans gets substantialy bigger. Fortunately I haven't had a P.trans die so I don't have a precise measurement, but we are talking at least an extra inch over mature A.bicolor.

Cheers,
    Dave

15. My largest P. transvaalicus is currently measuring 4.5 inches. I, as well, have had none die. Do keep in mind, there is a lack of measurment included from the pedipalps which can easily bring his size to 5.25 inches stretched, a very comparable measurement to a small adult P. imperator. He's just not nearly as bulky, other than the obvious tail segments.

adios,
    edw.

16. -KIND-PHISH

-KIND-PHISH Arachnopeon

Botar I came to this site because no one I knew could tell me how to take care of the scorp. And them transulas were mine. Oh and the reason my grammar is so bad Is because I talk on online games and it doesnt matter how you spell or grammar things...

But I am trying to have better grammer for yal in yunder ;)

17. -KIND-PHISH

-KIND-PHISH Arachnopeon

HAHA WE STILL ON MY GRAMMAR

Bry ur the kewlest now i can type like i do with my clan online. As long as Dave, Chuck and bry understand it then everyone take it of the hizzy sip on some Bathtub Gin and do this here thing like 7 dizzles la wizzles.

As for Kind-Fish its Phish....phish is my favorite band And have more Albums out then anyone on the top of my head.

But guyz I gonna need a whole new line of help because yal aint gonna believe what Im putting in my other aquarium. My freinds dad payed me the money back today and ethier tommarow or next I buyin ....SATAN HIMSELF

;P TRAP DOOR TRANSULA!!!

If anyone knows anything that is bigger meaner nastier and more posionous (has to be a scorp or transula) please contact freindly rat and mice slaughtering -KIND-PHISH ;)

18. Kugellager

Kugellager ArachnoJester Arachnosupporter

Heh heh Jper26 pulled out th big guns.. ;)

John
    ];')

19. SkyeSpider

SkyeSpider Spider Queen Old Timer

Re: HAHA WE STILL ON MY GRAMMAR

I really feel that you shouldn't own pets, at the rate you're going right now. Do some RESEARCH, then maybe you can care for them.

As for more posionous: If you insist on getting one without thinking first, and without learning how to properly care for it... I really hope you get tagged.

I'm sorry for being so mean, but I don't like when I hear of people like this. I had to deal with lots of them when I worked at pet shops.

If my post is considered out of line, one of the moderators can feel free to remove it. If so, I appologise in advance.

-Bryan

20. scorpio

scorpio Arachnodemon Old Timer

Yeah, I agree with Bryan over here. This kind fish guy should learn how to spell tarantula before getting any pet, and should also learn some care.

He sounds like the type of guy Mr. I was talking about. Especially considering his closing remark. It sounds like he want to show it to all of his friends, and once his friends have seen it, he will just stop caring for it.

and yes, I do sorta hope you get a hit of some arachnid venom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.