Distance

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
I mean, there seem to be several T keepers in TN; but none of them live very close to me. (Looking at you @Ghost56, lol)
You've got it all wrong, YOU don't live close to ME :p.

Honestly, there use to be a ton of exotic pet stores with quality breeders for numerous animals in Chattanooga. Now, there's nada besides two salt water fish stores. They do have repticon there though, but that's still an hour drive.

ShyDragoness

Arachnobaron
I think its good to want to keep reaching out and connecting with other Tarantula keepers, keeps the hobby steadily growing!

keks

Arachnobaron
You've got it all wrong, YOU don't live close to ME :p.

They do have repticon there though, but that's still an hour drive.
I would be glad if I had only one hour to my next expo.
The nearest I was with my daughter in June this year is about 2,5 hours to drive .... one way. In Austria expos are forbidden since April of this year. Animal shelter (but the mother-pigs are still in cages where they only can stand up or lie down, not even turn around. That's no animal torture :arghh:).
I have to go to Germany. In my "first reptile life" years ago I had an expo one hour away, 3 to 4 times in a year. I was every time there.
Here now is ABSOLUTELY nothing except this one very small pet shop. But he can't get me the tarantulas I want, he don't know much about t too, so I can't talk with him ( I even don't get my small terrariums I ordered in May :mad: ).