Discussion Thread for the Arachnoposters

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I got mine on Monday and am very pleased! Great posters!

Bean

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mine came in yesterday! I originally was not going to frame them, as it seemed silly to me to frame a piece with a logo as the focal point, but after seeing them, I couldn't bring myself to stick tacks into any of the photos. The spider room is now the most decorated room in my pad!

Thanks everyone! Any chance of doing another series?

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
MizM said:
:( I'm getting more anxious by the day!!!
I am surprised that you did not get them yet. :?

It should be any day now, I hope. Please let us know when they arrive, Ter. :)

Regards,

Debby

Satanika

Staff member
Bean said:
Mine came in yesterday! I originally was not going to frame them, as it seemed silly to me to frame a piece with a logo as the focal point, but after seeing them, I couldn't bring myself to stick tacks into any of the photos. The spider room is now the most decorated room in my pad!

Thanks everyone! Any chance of doing another series?

WOW!!!!! They look GREAT framed. Thanks so much for posting that pic. :worship:

And thanks to everyone for all of the nice compliments. :) :clap:

As far as doing another series .... there is always that possibility ..... ;)

Regards,

Debby

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Satanika said:
I am surprised that you did not get them yet. :?

It should be any day now, I hope. Please let us know when they arrive, Ter. :)

Regards,

Debby
THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE AWESOME! :worship: I'm off to the framers!!!

Those of you who are still waiting; mine took 8 days from NY to CA priority USPS. I was getting worried, Debby was biting her nails off, so I called my local p.o. They said that priority over the Christmas holiday could be 14 days! :eek: So don't despair just yet, leave those nails intact... they'll arrive sooner or later!! :D

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I received mine yesterday...

Simply amazing! Especially the OW... ;)

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I got mine on Christmas Eve. They look GRRRRRRRRRRREEAAAT!!!!! Thanks :)

Satanika

Staff member
There are still some winners who have not contacted me yet. Please do so, so I can get your posters out to you.

Thanks and Happy New Years! :)

Regards,

Debby

dwdeloach

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Debby, Thanks for delaying the shipping until I returned home. The posters arrived today and look great. Can't wait to get them framed and on the wall.

Satanika

Staff member
dwdeloach said:
Debby, Thanks for delaying the shipping until I returned home. The posters arrived today and look great. Can't wait to get them framed and on the wall.
Not a problem! I am glad that it worked out. :D

On another note, if there is anyone out there that has paid for a poster and has not yet received it, please either post here or email me at mrsderanged@arachnopets.com . Everyone's posters have officially been sent now. All US people went via priority mail and all outside US people went via Air Mail.

If there are any winners that have not received it yet, please contact me ASAP. There are still 3 winners that I am waiting to hear back from, otherwise all others have been mailed out.

Thanks again everyone and we hope you love them. :)

Regards,

Debby

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Scott, Debby...I'm sorry I'm just now getting around to commenting on the AWESOME posters...but I've been in KC, getting ready to relocate my butt...the posters are fantastic!!! (Especially the one with MY little cutie on it! {D )
Thank you SO MUCH!!! You both know what for...I am taking them to a gallery in KC when I move to get them all custom framed as the centerpiece for my new tarantula room that I'll have in my new place!

Thanks again SO MUCH! :worship:

chique

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
BIG BIGBIG thank you for the posters which made it all the way to the UK in perfect condition. Getting them laminated and lovingly hung on my wall asap. My poor land lord, every time he pays me a visit I've draped his flat in more and more T accessories and T's!

THANKS AGAIN :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The posters are FANTASTIC. Well chuffed with mine. They're staying in the tube until I get a place of my own to decorate though. Wouldn't want to damage them :)

Thanks very much :D

Trish

Arachnopeon
Better Late than Never

I got the posters yesterday and they're AWESOME!.

A big THANKS to all who contributed their work and photos. The pictures are amazing and the layouts are great.

And - YOUR COLLECTIONS MAKE ME JEALOUS.

Thanks also to Debby for helping me make my first online purchase. It was well worth it.

Thanks
Trish

ORION_DV8

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
so was there any thought on the burning of the reference cd's with all the pictures submitted?
ORION

Elizabeth

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just got the posters. I had been debating whether to get 2 or all 3. Well, I sure am glad I got all three, or I would be kicking myself right now! They are awesome! The pics on the computer just can't show how fine the posters really are. The colors, the whole feel of the posters! Wow! They are so well done!

If anyone is debating whether to spend the money, I would say go for it! These are easily worth more! You won't be sorry. :clap:

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Many thanks to Debbie @ Arachnoboards.

POSITIVE

I have bought one of each of the Arachnoposters and would like to comment for those thinking about getting some.

The posters look allot better in person than you'd imagine. The sizes is perfect and bigger than I had thought. Shipping, communication and transaction was quick and courteous.

Product =Perfect
Shipping =Perfect
Cost =Perfect
Communication =Perfect

Well Done guys!

T 'n T

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great job all

Just got the posters and they are so cool! :clap: Glad I ordered all three, now that they’re here it’s hard to pick a favorite. Just wish I had gotten them sooner.

rwfoss

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Got the Old World and the New World posters the other day. These are incredible! Very professional, very colorful - awesome displays for the critter room!

Rick