Advertisement This thread is just about my little A. minatrix sling that I got about 2 weeks ago. It went through a bad molt a couple days after I got it and seven of its legs and its pedipals got stuck in the molt. Day 1 It only has one leg free from the molt. I left it alone for the night hoping it would molt on its own, but woke up to see no progress and decided to help it out if the molt the best I could. I got some paint brushes, water, and small tweezers and carefully tried to free its legs and pedipals from the molt. I was able to free 2 legs of the molt, one leg still has the old exoskeleton stuck to it (not quite sure what to do about it, I can't remove it and I don't want to remove the leg. So I left it alone) and one leg was already free. The other 4 legs and the pedipals were lost in the process and the spider ended up with one usable leg and 3 that are hardened in a strange way and pretty much useless. After removing what I could of the molt: Over the next week and a half I kept it in a well ventalated deli cup with moist paper towels and would put water up to its mouth two or three times a day to give it an opportunity to drink. Day 10: Today marks 10 days since the bad molt and I was able to get the spider to take a roach! I offered it a live B. lateralis roach with tweezers, and after clumsily striking at it several times, it roled over on its back and was able to "hug" and hold the roach to its mouth with its messed up legs and is eating it now.