Difference between Male and Female P Fasciata

Spoodfriend

Arachnopeon
Can anyone provide me photos showing the difference between a male and female P Fasciata? Google images helps absolutely none.

Spoodfriend

Arachnopeon
Alright looks like I'll have to wait. Mine is currently a juvenile. After the last molt a couple days ago, the yellow markings on the underside of the front legs is showing.

Spoodfriend

Arachnopeon
Not sure what that is for, but I got a bunch of things related to mathematics, and nothing related to pokies, even when adding some related words to dot method.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Not sure what that is for, but I got a bunch of things related to mathematics, and nothing related to pokies, even when adding some related words to dot method.
I don't think you know how to search on google all that well to be honest. I found a link in 2 seconds

dot method poki tarantula

And if you use pokie you get much more.

Spoodfriend

Arachnopeon
I searched Dot Method, then dot method tarantula, then dot method poecilotheria, then dot method pokie. got a bunch of mathematical results. I'll try again though.

Here you go. A screenie of my search results.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I searched Dot Method, then dot method tarantula, then dot method poecilotheria, then dot method pokie. got a bunch of mathematical results. I'll try again though.
Then perhaps you aren't reading carefully. I used the terms below listed and found exactly what I'm talking about on the first page from google. Clearly you aren't using google OR you aren't reading thoroughly enough.

"dot method tarantula" works.

Here you go. A screenie of my search results.
I didn't use those terms. Please read my post above.

Last edited by a moderator: