1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

DeTwan

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by craig84, Dec 1, 2007.

1. craig84

craig84 Arachnoknight

Advertisement
    I received my T today and was greatly packed and healthy. Won't hesitate to do more business with him. Thanks again! Craig.:)

2. Rabid538

Rabid538 Arachnoknight

NH
    Positive!!

I just received a T from Danton and it arrived healthy and active. Great packaging and communication. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Thank you!
    -Sandra

3. What a fun transaction. Danton communicated promptly and always in a cheerful tone. It made buying some A. versicolors and an A. metallica from him a pleasure. The Ts were just as described and arrived ready to run. Like I said, what a great transaction. Danton, looking forward to crossing paths again. Thank you very much.

4. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

DeTwan's new reviews can be found here.