Desert Ethmostigmus rubripes handling video

StampFan

Arachnodemon
Haven't posted a YouTube video in a while, so I thought I'd share this one. Hope you like it!
Its crazy to me how good your videos are for your age. Please keep it up, some of the best 'pede vids on YouTube. I only wish you could get all the other cool species from around the world!!! Your parents are very understanding folks lol.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Thanks a lot! I'm hardly a natural in front of the camera, but I'm getting there.

And yes, my parents sure are pretty tolerant. That being said, they have no idea I handle them, or that I have five pedes on clutches.

Teds ts and Inverts

Arachnobaron
Thanks a lot! I'm hardly a natural in front of the camera, but I'm getting there.

And yes, my parents sure are pretty tolerant. That being said, they have no idea I handle them, or that I have five pedes on clutches.
Love your videos man! And same here, my parents are pretty accepting to my hobby, but my dad was really skeptical when he walked into my T room on me when I was attempting to socialize my S. heros :D
Cheers

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
but my dad was really skeptical when he walked into my T room on me when I was attempting to socialize my S. heros :D
My parents and I have a pretty strict "no handling" agreement for all of my inverts for both parties, which I'm perfectly fine with considering most of my inverts would rather make me lunch than be friends. One day I may try socializing, but I like to have function of both my hands and all my fingers.

Teds ts and Inverts

Arachnobaron
My parents and I have a pretty strict "no handling" agreement for all of my inverts for both parties, which I'm perfectly fine with considering most of my inverts would rather make me lunch than be friends. One day I may try socializing, but I like to have function of both my hands and all my fingers.
Parents just being parents :)

BB8

Arachnosquire
my tiger is a nutjob, i mean seriously spastic crazy.. i will never put my hand in there haha

patrick nimbs

Arachnoknight
Haven't posted a YouTube video in a while, so I thought I'd share this one. Hope you like it!
very nice pede mate! i think the intro and the handling went very successfully actually! i am now thinking of getting one of those when my tiger form ''ethmo'' [Bob] drops off!!!

patrick nimbs

Arachnoknight
i do also like your other videos anyway but do please tell me where on earth did you come by your 18 cm centipede azog. because my tiger centipede that is the 16cm one i possess is in fact the only pede i have out of the two inverts i have i found him in our woodpile. we have ethmos everywhere in our woodpile. i found one lurking about there last night.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
I saw Azog for sale on Gumtree a little over two years ago. She was 16-17 cm when I got her, and molted quite recently to 18cm.

patrick nimbs

Arachnoknight
My father was pleased to see my current centipede (ethmostigmus rubripes) because of its size and coloration and he also doesn’t mind me keeping my funnel web spider! But my stepfather was not too pleased with my inverts but he’s kind of given in but my father is a marine biologist so he does show some interest in my creatures but my stepfather likes building houses and stuff so he doesn’t show the slightest interest in my creatures and to be honest, he doesn’t care less!!