Denver reptile expo

Cherri

Arachnopeon
Anyone go? What did you pick up? I got an unsexed b albo adult for $20 and a female pied het albino ball python. Plus some isopods and feeders. Was going to get a male retic, ackie monitor, gargoyle gecko, and lechie gecko. But my funds were limited. I almost got a golden orb weaver, but by the time I found out, everyone snatched them. Plus the vendor was extremely rude.

I forgot to mention that they kept letting people hold the b albo (the rest were pokies and baboon) so I saved the big guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherri

Arachnopeon
But you said:

and

so by this, you were saying it is an adult, which means it is mature, and you called it a guy which means a male.
So which is it?
Lol are you trying to argue with me? Sometimes people give gender to genderless things. Like cars. Chill out dude

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Anyone go? What did you pick up? I got an unsexed b albo adult for $20 and a female pied het albino ball python. Plus some isopods and feeders. Was going to get a male retic, ackie monitor, gargoyle gecko, and lechie gecko. But my funds were limited. I almost got a golden orb weaver, but by the time I found out, everyone snatched them. Plus the vendor was extremely rude.

LOL you sound like me a reptile expo. I was gonna get.......... but I didn’t have enough money.