Defective E. campestratus and any other H. dictator owners out there?

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
After a few weeks, I now believe my E. campestratus is very much defective. I went to spot clean today and well, it attacked the tweezers. She makes both of my P. cancerides and E. pachypus look mellow.

Part 2: are there any other H. dictator owners out there?

CitizensOfTheWomb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My AF Grammostola pulchripes also has quite an attitude. She will throw up a threat pose and slap at the water when I fill her water dish. She isn't exactly the gentle giant most people describe this species to be.

Dovey

Arachnobaron
My pulcra is a little bitey-flighty on occasion. I don't think she'd actually bite me, but you can tell she'd rather not know about my existence sometimes.

My campy just digs herself in when she wants to be left alone. I haven't seen her in a week now, and I'm assuming she's shedding. At least I hope she is. OG, what if she eats the molt?! I really need to sex this thing and she may not molt again this decade! Now I want to go poking and find her. Ah, it's almost a physical itch to go poke at her. My Friday night is ruined!

boina

Lady of the mites
I should start a club :troll:
Can I join? I can provide an annoyingly defensive G. pulchra. She's very curious and bold, too, so every time I do maintenance I have a fight on my hands to get this slapping and biting little *** back into her enclosure.

Point 2: I think @KezyGLA has every baboon species know to mankind, usually in several color variations.

Dovey

Arachnobaron
Campy pouting, not molting. Wishful fretting on my part. :shifty:

TeddyBearTarantula

Arachnopeon
My E campestratus is only a juvie and she throws up threat postures just because I look at her. My B Albopilosum is the same I can’t trust any of them not to try and kill me given half the chance!