Decisions Decisions............

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My big Ornata girl is getting active and ready for an egg sac, But I spotted mites feeding on some of her poo. You can see the two colonies of mites just below her legs in the second picture. I guess I have no choice but to get her out and get down in there. :wall: This is going to suck.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yes, it will, but you can't breed her with those things in there. Besides, think of all of the regalis babies you will have to keep you company until you can make more ornata babies, right? :D
I didn't comment yet but congrats on all of the regalis sacks, the vagans sack, and the formosa sack. Did I miss any? Well congrats on all if I did!!!!

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Go for it, dude. Better to get rid of those and delay her than to risk losing a sac. Would messing with her be enough to cause her to absorb the sac?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Go for it, dude. Better to get rid of those and delay her than to risk losing a sac. Would messing with her be enough to cause her to absorb the sac?
No I don't think so. She is all taken care of now. I got that whole area in one big scoop and everything else looks perfect now. She took it in stride. She is so fat it's unreal! So while there might be a delay now, I still think she will give me a sac soon.

DrAce

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
She meant "Let her drop a sac with those mites".

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sorry, Ryan. My brain is mush. I thought you said you wanted to breed her, not that you had. Reverse and correct.
She does look nice and fat, so good luck with babies!!