Dear Rob

Franklin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i held mine, and its just as aggressive as robs he just got, and i held it LOL

SRirish

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice pics man. I think NB might have some competition lol.

Franklin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh, my calceatum is at my post office, i will get it in 5 minutes too BTW ;)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Oh, my calceatum is at my post office, i will get it in 5 minutes too BTW ;)
Dude, you win!! Have you read that bite report by Austin?? After reading that, I'm not real eager to do it!!

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sweet crawshayi! Hey Rob, I think hes calling you out;P .

Why dont you reach into the den of your 10 inch P.ornata and grab her! That'll show him!!{D ;P

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Sweet crawshayi! Hey Rob, I think hes calling you out;P .

Why dont you reach into the den of your 10 inch P.ornata and grab her! That'll show him!!{D ;P
Or my 10"+ Female T.Blondi ;P

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'll hold my 9" T. blondi any day, she's always been pretty laid back but my crawshayi?!!!! Nope, aint hapenning. Good luck Rob if you decide to try.
If your right handed, try using the left so at least you can still type in the bite report for the rest of us to enjoy! ;) {D{D

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Rob the avatar is awesome by the way, Showing her off like a proud Pappa!

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'll hold my 9" T. blondi any day, she's always been pretty laid back but my crawshayi?!!!! Nope, aint hapenning. Good luck Rob if you decide to try.
If your right handed, try using the left so at least you can still type in the bite report for the rest of us to enjoy! ;) {D{D
Im with you!! Ill hold any of minr, but I WILL NOT hold any of my crawshayis. Call me a coward!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I just tried, got her out and she charged at me biting, then started biting everything around her.....Franklin you win!!!! But I think my girl is a lot meaner....I held my last 8" KB, but not this girl....rob