1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

David Beard

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by NoS, Apr 13, 2005.

1. senor ocho

senor ocho Arachnosquire

CA
    Advertisement
    David and I completed a trade recently, with my grubby mitts getting ahold of a purty T. gigas chickie pie. He packed well, and there was no question when the box was supposed to arrive. Additionally, he accomodated my rather hectic schedule of late and ensured I received her only when ready.
    I'd gladly buy from, trade with, or sell to ;) again. Good stuff!
    -chris
    www.krazy8sinvertebrates.com

2. K MUELLER

K MUELLER Arachnoknight Old Timer

David & I had a trade a month or so ago, he had a male GBB that I have been looking for for months. I traded him a T. gigas female. Transaction was very smooth, great communication, all around great deal for both sides. Look forward to dealing with him again. Highly recommend. :clap: :clap: :clap:

3. reptist

reptist Arachnobaron Old Timer

*+*positive*+*

did a trade recently w/ David and it was picture perfect, spiders arived alive and well and packing and comunication were, up front and profesional, I would definately deal w/ David again, and I'm sure I will!!!, Thanks David, PEACE B.

4. murf

murf Arachnopeon

AL
    Positive!

I had made a purchase from David in the past, so when I saw that he was selling a pede that I've been wanting, I jumped on it. Of course, this deal went as smoothly as the first. David's communication, packing, and animals are first rate. Always a pleasure to do business with!

5. Rob883226

Rob883226 Arachnosquire

Positive.

Just did a trade with Mr Beard and everything was GTG. Packing was excellent and everything ended up perfect. Even though the USPS was way late and had us worried,(my end of the trade was lost for over 2 days) it all worked out great in the end:)

This trader/seller is on top of things and trustworthy, highly recommended.

6. thirtysixwood

thirtysixwood Arachnoknight

Positive

I did some business with david about 2 weeks ago, great packing job, t arrived looking healthy, and even ate. I'd be glad to do business with him again. its always nice to deal with people from your own State. Thanks

7. Ewok

Ewok Arachnoangel

Positive!

I purchased a Chaco from David earlier this week and had a flawless transaction. He was prompt in answering my inquiry about shipping the tarantula by Priority mail and agreed to ship it this way instead of express. He had great communication throughout the transaction and checked to see how the Chaco and the freebie C. gracilas were doing after they arrived! Both inverts arrived in great health and were well packed.
    I would highly recomend David for your tarantula and scorpion purchases!

8. jwasted

jwasted Arachnobaron

POSITIVE :clap:

The T I purchased was shipped fast and was packaged well. Thanks for the freebie! I whould do buisness with again. He was easy to deal with and had no problems at all. A++

9. Awesome!!

I did a trade with dave today,and again he is a real good guy to deal with, I would not hesitate a bit to deal with him.You can fully trust him,and I would recommend him to anyone for anyne highly.He is in my city,so we trade in person,and he works around your schedule.Thanks david!

10. POSITIVE!!

Just made my first ever deal with David (4" female A. geniculata) and everything went absolutly great! Fast shipping, great communication, and the best packing I've ever seen! I'd definatly recomend him to anybody looking for high quality inverts! A++!!!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2006
  11. Kid Dragon

Kid Dragon Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive

POSITIVE

David is a great person to deal with for the following reasons:

1. Great communication start to finish.
    2. Great packing job. Not just good...GREAT, the best I have ever seen. You just have to see it to believe it.
    3. Nice prices.
    4. Delivered the goods as promised...a healthy female A. minatrix.
    5. Threw in a freebie, totally unnecessary, but appreciated.

Deal with confidence. David has my highest recommendation without any reservations. :) {D :clap:

12. boidaddic

boidaddic Arachnosquire Old Timer

David Is awesome!

David is a great guy, we did a trade and I messed up on my end and he was very polite about the mistakes I made and was very understanding. His animals arrived in EXCELLENT health and arrived on time. I would deal with him again without hesitation. Thanks David!
    Regards,
    Eric Weintraub

13. Positive!!!!

I ordered a 3" in female E. pachypus from David (another late post, sorry( seems to be a pattern does it not??)), everything went great. The communication, shipping, and T was great. I wrestled with the spider for fifteen minutes trying to get its paper towel away from her lol. Thanks David for a great spider!! I will try to do business again.

14. Mrs Hall

Mrs Hall Arachnopeon

Positive!!!

Just received my animals in trade from David and I couldnt be happier. I sent David my P miranda and H maculata (with a little bit of cash) and he hooked me up with C cyaneopubescens, N chromatus, E eutuman, A geniculata, and a small herd of discoids to get me started in the roach world. Packing was fantastic. Shipment arrived as planned. Everyone was healthy and happy.. thanks so much David, you can bet we will be back to do more business ( like when my regalis gets a bit bigger!!)

Micah and Kerry Hall

15. ChrisNCT

ChrisNCT ChrisinTennessee Arachnosupporter

POSITIVE

David is top notch and highly recommended!

We finalized out the deal and the deal went flawlessly. He shipped promptly on the day that I had requested and packed well. All 5 T's made it here perfect condition! I would not hesistate to do more buinsess with David!

16. 911

911 Arachnosquire Old Timer

definately positive!

i won't repeat everything that all of you have already mentioned. all in all my dealing with david went great and according to schedule. i will definatley be doing business with him again. :clap:

17. bluerich74

bluerich74 Arachnobaron Old Timer

VERY POSITIVE....Just finished a trade with Dave.Everything went very well.Quick to respond to any email.The kingsnake i got from him was in beautiful shape and well packaged.I highly recommend Dave and wouldnt hesitate for a second in dealing with him again..:clap:

18. Varden

Varden Arachnodemon Old Timer

Kansas
    POSITIVE!

Once again, David has come through with excellent communication, packing, and beautiful healthy Ts. This is not the first time I've done business with David and it certainly won't be the last. I wouldn't hesitate a second to recommend him as a truly excellent source of top-notch quality Ts.

19. NrthCstInverts

NrthCstInverts Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive!!

i purchased a couple of T's from David. They arrived in good shape, well packaged in sturdy containers, and got here pretty fast. Was pleased the shipping was so fast for a holiday weekend. Thanks David, i look forward to doing business again!
    Tim Brown

20. Contagious

Contagious Arachnopeon

I had a very positive experience working with Dave. I placed an inquiry about an individual he was offering and received an immediate reply. Within minutes I was on my way to purchasing the tarantula from him and then was plaqued with a severe dial up problem and a string of unbelievable paypal account issues. It seemed like somebody was trying to put the kaibosh on the transaction but eventually I made it work and I'm pleased to say Dave maintained good natured supportive correspondence with me throughout. He literally sent the darling out to the me the very next day and I received a well packaged, very healthy Pulchra the following afternoon.
    :clap: