Davelove????

james

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm back

Guys I have been gone for a few weeks on a work project and really did not want to let Dave know my house was open because he is off his completely insane. This guy lies about EVERYTHING and it's really sick. I'm not really sure how much of my spiders he has sold but it is disturbing that after all the stuff about Dave that people still buy from him. I have my first court date on the 27th with more to follow but it's a long process. If anyone has any question I have all the paperwork for these spiders. Also one very easy point. In the Monocentropus picture thread "surfer" from the Czech is the first post. He is the main breeder of these spiders and the guy I imported them from. He is also the same guy I got my P smithi from. I know I will probably never get any of these spiders back except a few I recovered from a local Dave tried to hide them at, I will get justice in the end. It's pretty sad that the ATS is letting Dave post and for some reason why I was gone for work they banned me. No email, no contact nothing. This industry is really going done the crapper.
James
707-206-1753

EVIL_DWELLER

Arachnopeon
I am in the process of filing fraud claims...

Does anyone know if this is his real address or a fake one / it's the return address written on the box~

Thanx & Good Luck,
DZ

Last edited by a moderator:

Skullptor

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
As far as the ATS goes, Dave tried to post with another BS story. He is telling this to the people that gave him money. His story is someone hacked into his computer now. I followed with a post warning newbies of this guy. I also posted that where ever he goes looking for newbies that don't know what kind of person he is, there will be people like me exposing him for what he is. I guess my point is it doesn't appear to me that ATS is letting him post. He was banned and his thread was removed within the hour. People get what they deserve if they deal with him.

Guys I have been gone for a few weeks on a work project and really did not want to let Dave know my house was open because he is off his completely insane. This guy lies about EVERYTHING and it's really sick. I'm not really sure how much of my spiders he has sold but it is disturbing that after all the stuff about Dave that people still buy from him. I have my first court date on the 27th with more to follow but it's a long process. If anyone has any question I have all the paperwork for these spiders. Also one very easy point. In the Monocentropus picture thread "surfer" from the Czech is the first post. He is the main breeder of these spiders and the guy I imported them from. He is also the same guy I got my P smithi from. I know I will probably never get any of these spiders back except a few I recovered from a local Dave tried to hide them at, I will get justice in the end. It's pretty sad that the ATS is letting Dave post and for some reason why I was gone for work they banned me. No email, no contact nothing. This industry is really going done the crapper.
James
707-206-1753

james

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Dave

I think he is planning on moving in the next few weeks and I'm sure he is trying to scam as many people as possible before then. I really don't understand why the ATS and Tarantulas.us have not done more to stop this thief. I know many of the members have gotten spiders and scorpions from Dave, but the majority of them paypaled me and I shipped them with my account until early July when Dave stole my stuff. Yes, the reviews back then where good, but only because I was involved and making sure people got their stuff. Many of you even got free roaches, last time I checked Dave wasn't a roach breeder?? Everything this guy says is a lie and he was banned from this site long ago. He lied about saying stuff about Ryan, Kelly, and other dealers plus creating multiple identities. He is a bad person and the ATS and other should be embarrassed for dealing with this guy. I can email or fax documents on all these spiders of mine he is selling. Why don't any of these mods on these other sites want the truth? Well I guess when your buying stolen stuff for dirt cheap who cares about the truth!!!!
James Tuttle
www.blaberus.com
"I guess nice guys do come in last"

Last edited by a moderator:

Veneficus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have recently placed an order with Dave. Unfortunately, I hadnt seen all of these reviews before I did.
On 3 different occasions he had said he shipped, and on all 3 occasions no package was delivered. He claimed the shipping address was incorrect and the package was returned to sender. All 3 times he failed to supply a tracking number, or any other type of proof he actually shipped. After the 3rd excuse I filed a claim with paypal, at which time he insisted I was trying to scam him. He was unable to prove to paypal that he ever shipped a single package, and has since lost the dispute.
Beware of Dave Love. He has moved on to blatently stealing money. The scam he tried to pull with me was this:
Ship an empty box to the address given, minus one detail, resulting in a "return to sender" from the post office. Then when a claim is filed with paypal, he has that reciept to show them. Only problem is, it is possible to prove the package was returned.
I think this would fall under Mail Fraud or even Wire Fraud: A scheme which attempts to unlawfully obtain money or valuables in which the postal system is used at any point in the commission of a criminal offense. Mail fraud is a legal can provide for increased penalty of any criminally fraudulent activity if it is determined that the activity involved used the United States Postal Service. As in the case of wire fraud, this statute is often used as a basis for a separate federal prosecution of what would otherwise have been only a violation of a state law.

Internet fraud or wire fraud schemes may also qualify as mail fraud if the mails are being used at any point in the scheme, including a request that a money order be sent to pay for non-existent or undelivered auction merchandise. Many of these schemes are merely variants on the fraudulent mail-order scams in which the merchandise is never delivered as described or delivered at all.

I would report him to the authorities.

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
James,

David continues to change usernames and use new computers to log in to the ATS. The exact same act he used here previously. As soon as he posts we know it's him and we delete the thread and ban the new IP address. That's the best we can do.

As far as the banning the decision was made to ban both of you until this entire mess is straightened out. The ATS cannot be seen as playing favorites. If we were to take the word of one of you over the other that is the way it would look. When the entire truth comes out we will act accordingly.

When you were banned James it was during the ATS conference and was done by an individual who was left behind to mind the place. This person did not contact you and explain the reasoning, my apologies for that.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me via PM or at my email address: ppenmg6@cox.net Thanks.

Last edited:

Tarantulanursery

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Dave Love

Dave has traded with me twice and everything went smooth. His forum is back up and running, and I think he got some new stuff.

Manny Diaz

Last edited:

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I know James will probably post some info when he's ready, but I was just wondering if there were any other updates.

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Dave has traded with me twice and everything went smooth. His forum is back up and running, and I think he got some new stuff.

Manny Diaz
I find your post interesting. You have already admitted to dealing with dave love for stolen property and that "Either way, you're not worried" and now it looks like your advertising for him...??? :embarrassed:

PM from Manny - His reply when I tried to warn him he was dealing with stolen T's: 08-10-2008, 08:01 PM
weirdperson said:
hello,
I sent my part of the trade a day or two before everything went down. It took awhile, but I got my part nice from Dave.

That being said I would not hesitate to trade with him again, as I don't believe what is being said to be true.

I'm pretty sure Dave will keep the animals as they were in his home and were probably his. Either way, I'm not too worried.

I think this thread has gotten out of hand, but I know moderators call the shots around here.

Thanks for your concern,

Manny

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Translated in English, that reads:

"I'm not too worried, and don't care to find out anything that might mean I shouldn't deal with him I like getting rare merchandise at fire-sale prices and I intend to do it again."

Skullptor

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got one from him before I sent him an explanation.

Dave Love has always been cool with me, im not sure why he is so disliked around here.

Manny

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

"I'm not too worried, and don't care to find out anything that might mean I shouldn't deal with him I like getting rare merchandise at fire-sale prices and I intend to do it again."
BINGO!! It couldn't have been said better!!!

Tarantulanursery

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
wow

I have never said anything negative about anyone on this board, and I don't intend to start now.

What I ment by my first post, was that I judge people based on how they treat me, and not on hearsay. It saddens me to hear others take shots at me for airing my opinion.

Also let me say that I have never been involved in a trade that was in any way an unbalanced exchange. Hearing others suggest I accept rare animals under shady circumstances is upsetting.

I do not believe them Dave's animals to be stolen, and I am entitled to my opinion (no matter how ignorant one might percieve me to be).

I have never recieved animals at "fire sale" prices, I have only made fair trades with Dave and never bought anything from him.

(562)676-7419 Here is my number if anyone doesn't understand or appreciate my position.

Respectfully,
Manny Diaz

Last edited:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +

I shouldn't have posted this. It's off-topic, unsubstantiated, and unhelpful. I apologize.

james

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Dave Love

There is no real update at this point as everything is in the courts hands and it’s a long process. I've heard rumors of Dave continuing his website and he has been working with a few other shady dealers out there. Sadly this industry like the rest of this world is in turmoil riddled with people looking to take advantage of you and ruining the hobby. My only suggestion would be to stick with buying from the big names or people with really good reviews. At this point Thanks to Dave I will be selling off most of the rest of my collection just to pay off debts.
James

Tarantulanursery

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well...

This guy flipped out on me. I was wrong about him, and should have listened to the other board members. I would definitely not recommend anyone deal with him, as his behavior is erratic and unpredictable.

Manny

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This guy flipped out on me. I was wrong about him, and should have listened to the other board members. I would definitely not recommend anyone deal with him, as his behavior is erratic and unpredictable.

Manny
I appreciate you posting this. Trying to see the "good" in someone is an admirable trait and admitting that Mr. Love is unstable and that your prior opinion of him has changed is helpful to us all. Di