1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Dave Grimm (theinvertshop.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by ScorpDemon, May 3, 2006.

1. DrSerpentine

DrSerpentine Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    Positive, Positive, Positive:worship: Just received another order from Dave. Arrived in great time, in great shape and with a bonus! Highly recommend theinvertshop!

Thanks again Dave

2. MichiganReptiles

MichiganReptiles Arachnobaron

100% Positive!

Just received B. boehmei and N. chromatus slings from Dave. Fast shipping. Great communication. Tarantulas arrived in perfect condition! He even included a small container of Dubia nymphs! I highly recommend doing business with The Invert Shop!

Thank you, Dave!!!

3. kevin91172

kevin91172 Arachnobaron

Davegrimm A++++++++

Just got my sling today from Dave.He is so great to work with,he not alone gave me a deal I could not refuse but gave some feeder Dubia for my new Pokie.
    Packing was great and so was communication.And he shipped when he said he was going to ship.

Will defiantly do business with him again,Hopefully in the near future.

THANKS DAVE

4. chica19

chica19 Arachnopeon

good dealer

dave is a good dealer. ive gotten most of my tarantulas and my breeding pair from him and they were very healthy and the right species. well i always do some dealing with him.

5. Midknight xrs

Midknight xrs Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Thanks Again.

I must thank Dave again for coming through for a new hobbyist. Again, well packaged, more then I expected and quick as always. Just a small order of Blaptica Dubia nymphs and a couple of breeding pairs.

I highly recommend him for any purchases as he is competitively priced and generous. Answers questions is is real easy to get answers.

Thanks Dave.

6. batest

batest Arachnopeon

Great guy to deal with!

Just got 3 female B. emelia from Dave. He is very patient. Waited to ship til after I got back fraom vacation and then waited some more when I thought it was too hot to ship.
    Got them in great shape and am very pleased with the transaction.
    Don't hesitate to do business with Mr. Grimm, he will do you right!

7. Frostbite

Frostbite Arachnopeon Arachnosupporter

Positive!!

I just completed a purchase from Dave. The spiders are awesome and the packaging was the best. And he gives a fantastic buy with freebies! I have nothing but praise for his bugs and his customer service! Thanks Dave!

8. My first batch of roaches unfortunately got roasted in the mail. Dave quickly sent some replacements. Awesome seller!

9. Great Service

I have done a lot of buisness with Dave he has great products and does great buisness. I would highly recommend.

10. Herpetologydude

Herpetologydude Arachnosquire

FLA
    POSITIVE!

Got my first batch of roaches from dave and I'm very happy with the purchase! He was polite and understanding throughout the entire process as I didn't know how to use Paypal and he had to pretty much walk me through! My roaches arrived with few casualties and my T's and Lizards are loving them!

11. mischiefhaze

mischiefhaze Arachnopeon

Ga
    Positive!

I ordered a 6" female P. pederseni from Dave last week.

He shipped it out very fast to avoid higher temps this week. I haven't gotten an exact measurement yet, but she is definitely every bit of 6", and she is beautiful.

Packing was probably the most thourough I've seen yet. Packing box inside another packing box. Plenty of cushioning outside the container with the T snug inside.

He answered my questions fast through pm.

All around, a great transaction. I would do business with Dave again.

12. arachnotopia

arachnotopia Arachnopeon

Positive+++++

Dave is a fabulous guy. I just got a pair of P. Platyommas from him, the deal was great, the packaging was outstanding, the spiders are beautiful, in great health. I will gladly do business with Dave again, in fact I would prefer it. Thanks again Dave!

13. kspider

kspider Arachnopeon

Postive 1000 percent

If you are thinking about buying a tarantula look no more. Dave has the best of bogth worlds packing and Ts. I have never been so happy before. Now I am, thank you dave

14. bicky

bicky Arachnopeon

New B. Emelia

My new b. emelia arrived today, perfectly packaged and in great condition. and he even threw in some dubias which is awesome (since i JUST started a dubia colony) will def. do business with Dave again!

Thank yoU!!!

15. Weird_Arachnid

Weird_Arachnid Arachnoknight

NY
    ++Positive++

Just got 5 C.faciatum. They were very active and healthy despite sitting in the post office overnight (lazy USPS made a false claim they attempted to deliver the package). Packing job and communication A++

Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.
    Thanks!!

16. Great seller!

I ordered some spiders through Dave and everything came very quick with a very nice packing job and freebies tossed in to boot! this is one great seller!

17. arachnotopia

arachnotopia Arachnopeon

Positive+++++

I order some B.fusca roaches from Dave, they arrived in great condition, packaged great as always, I even had some freebies so I really appreciate Dave and I love buying from him.

Thanks again Dave!

18. dzoo

dzoo Arachnopeon

A+

Got a beautiful shipment of roaches today. Packing was excellent! Bugs were excellent! Great prices! Dave was very easy to work with.

19. Ceverie

Ceverie Arachnopeon

USA
    I ordered a Brachypelma emilia and she quickly arrived wonderfully packaged and alive. Some dubia roaches were thrown in free as well as a free Grammostola formosa baby (all of these also alive, though the baby was missing two legs). I am very pleased and excited with the quality of the shipment and my new tarantulas. :)

20. nikki9093

nikki9093 Arachnosquire

just got my A. moderatums today! wow. i wasnt expecting two, but he sent me that! way cool. thank dave! you rock. packing was great, didnt have a tracking number sent but they got here no problem! awesome little ones! thank you thank you!