1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Dave Grimm (theinvertshop.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by ScorpDemon, May 3, 2006.

1. Advertisement
    B. Smithi

I just recieved a beautiful, juvenile B. smithi from Dave yesterday. Shipping was fast.The T was sent in a very secure package with a heat pack and he even threw in a freebie package of feeder roaches. The price for the T and shipping was just right. Dave was very prompt in returning e-mails and answering all of my questions. I plan to do more business with him in the future. Thanks Dave! :clap:

2. Smitty78

Smitty78 Arachnobaron

Positive

I just got done with my second deal with Dave. He is an all around great guy to do business with. Animals come in fantastic health, and are always packed great. I will continue to do business with Dave.

3. Ryujia

Ryujia Arachnosquire

I just ordered my very first G.pulchra sling from Dave. He was quick to respond and answer any emails and questions I had. He also sent me a generous amount of feeder dubia roaches, that I plan to one day start a colony with.

A very nice guy and very trustworthy! I plan on doing more business again with him in the future.

4. Just received another order from Dave, excellent service as before. Will continue to recommend and do business with Dave. Always answers any questions you may have and includes extras. Thanks again Dave.

5. ametan

ametan Arachnoknight

Big Ol' Positive

POSITIVE

Bought a T from Dave he had advertised here on the boards. Great service and communication as always. He answered my questions and sent me great pics when asked as well. Talked to him by email and payed him by paypal Tuesday night. He shipped Wednesday morning. I got my beautiful T today (Thursday) along with a generous freebie.

Most of my small collection so far has come from Dave and I have a feeling it might stay that way.

6. JTC5150

JTC5150 Arachnoknight

IL
    Awsome!!

Ordered a T from Dave that came out running and attacking lol! Very healthy and beautiful T. Thanks Dave! Also got a very nice freebie that was not expected.

7. Big_nito

Big_nito TRISKELION Arachnosupporter

Positive!!!

I just received my male Ts from dave and i have no complains what-so-ever! The packaging was so good that i thought i was opening a christmas present (it was placed in a double box). The Ts were very healthy and the sizes were somewhat bigger than what he promised me (that's why I was so happy!). Ill definitely do business with this guy again!

mike:clap:{D

8. T's I got from Dave were awesome. Described the male perfectly. Perfectly packed and couldn't be happier.

9. positive!!

I received my shipment of T's yesterday and everyone was alive and very healthy. I ordered a Pamphobeteus sp. "platyomma" male, B. emilia juvie male and a female juvie B. boehmei. I also got some B. discoidalis roaches to add to my roach colony that was started last year with discoids from Dave as a freebie. He is a great dealer with reasonable prices and great packing, communication and T's!! Don't hesitate to order from him if you ever see something that you like.

[YOUTUBE]T8DqWt58R7E[/YOUTUBE]

10. thumpersalley

thumpersalley Arachnoknight

Positive

Got some cockroaches for my school presentations from David today. Totally awsome packaging, shipping & communication. This is the 2nd time Ive ordered from him. Plan on doing it again. Kim

11. fangsalot

fangsalot Arachnobaron Old Timer

POSITIVE!!just got my critters,packed perfecly.got some freebies too! A+

12. David_Tran

David_Tran Arachnopeon

CA
    Positive

I just recieved 2K of roaches from Dave. Very fast shipping, well packed, unbelievable low price and extra adults....
    Since i'm a novice, Dave answered all my questions and helped me choode the right specie of roach. <edit>
    .......................................Highly recommended......................................
    regards
    David T

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
  13. Positive

Dave's prices are super cheap, and the overcounts are amazing. I order 100 discoids, and he practically doubled the count. My whole order totaled almost 400 roaches, and not a single DOA.

14. sloppy

sloppy Arachnopeon

Oregon
    Positive! My sling was properly packaged and came with some bonus feeders to boot! Excellent service~!

15. Newflvr

Newflvr Arachnosquire

Positive

Positive!

Just recieved my order from Dave. Everybody was happy, healthy and above all packed very well. Thanks Kevin

16. raleigh19

raleigh19 Arachnopeon

POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just got 2 P. regalis slings from him. They both arrive healthy and packaging was awesome. Thank you very much

17. 100% Positive

I made an order with Dave when he was having a special of free priority shipping with LAG(!!!). Couldn't beat that. I ordered a B. smithi and Euathlus sp. Blue. The euathlus arrived fine, but the B smithi wasn't doing so well so I emailed Dave to tell him and in his reply he told me to make sure I keep him updated and if he doesn't make it he will replace it. Well, he ended up dying, but I told Dave I knew it wasn't anything that he did. The spider looked otherwise healthy, and the packaging was PERFECT. I told him that I was pretty sure it was the weather, we were having temps near 90°. He still offered to replace the B. smithi but I felt bad since he had to pay for shipping again (my first order was covered by free shipping). I didn't think it was fair that he had to cover the cost of shipping again, so I told him I would pay shipping for the replacement. When I got my second package the B smithi arrived happy and healthy and he included a freebie that I had asked him about in previous emails. On top of that he even included more dubia feeder roaches. There was no reason that he had to do that since the DOA wasn't even his fault, but he did it anyway. This guy is beyond generous. All of my emails were answered rather quickly and communication was excellent. He goes out of his way to make his customers happy. I'll definitely be returning to him for any future orders.

Being good at what you do does not mean that you are perfect and nothing bad will happen. It's how you respond when something bad does happen that puts you above the rest.

18. Midknight xrs

Midknight xrs Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Absolutely Positive.

Placed two orders with Dave about a week apart. The first order was great, arrived quick and he sent along some feeder Dubias and a freebie with my first B. Smithi. Well, lets just say there was something wrong with the cage and I don't know what happened to the B. Smithi, so i set up another order over the memorial day weekend. Well, got my C. Faciatum, another B. Smithi and he threw in another freebie, the first order freebie was a Aphonopelma sp "New river rust rump" and the second order included a A. Chalcodes. He was pretty good on the emails and was a big help. Luckily all my purchases are slings, so i will have a rather happy family in a decade or so lol.

Thanks Dave. Your cards are going to be handed out to a few of my friends with kids this week.

19. Jmugleston

Jmugleston Arachnoprince

Utah
    Positive (x2)

A couple weeks ago I purchased a few thousand dubia roaches from Dave. They arrived in great shape so when the offer came to trade more roaches for some of my spiderlings, I was more than happy to deal with him again. 3000 more roaches arrived this morning. They all look great and are chowing down on a few bananas as I type this....it is an almost eerie sound to be honest...but cool nonetheless. Anyway, thanks Dave they look great. I'll look forward to dealing with you again.

20. mothore

mothore Arachnopeon

The packaging was great, the individual containers still hydrated, and
    all of the spiders in great shape.

I look forward to experiencing again, as you should, his most generous services to this community.