1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Dave Grimm (theinvertshop.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by ScorpDemon, May 3, 2006.

1. ScorpDemon

ScorpDemon ArachnoScorpion Old Timer

Advertisement
    davegrimm1 (Dave Grimm)

I just finished a trade with Dave. Everything went just like a good trade should.He included a VERY healthy overcount of roaches on this trade.
    I could not be happier with the deal I got From Dave. And will not hesitate to do business with him again. I probably will be back for more soon, the bearded dragon loves the hybrids.

Highly reccomended.

Thanks again Dave,
    Chris

Last edited: May 3, 2006
  2. jezzy607

jezzy607 Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive!

I traded for some roaches and they came in great shape! He anwers all emails quickly, and is very professional. If only my side of the deal went a little better:(

3. Brian F.

Brian F. Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive

Just did a partial trade and the A. geniculata and Discoids that I got from Dave arrived in great shape and are beautiful, not to mention a pretty healthy overcount. I'll ship his stuff out Monday and hopefully he'll be as pleased as I am. Two thumbs up.

4. james

james Arachnobaron Old Timer

CA
    Positive Positive

I have had so many dealings with Dave I lost count. He is one of the best people I've ever done business and continue to do business with. Dave is the only guy I trust to represent my Company (blaberus.com) at Arachnocon since I can't make it. I hope you all get to meet him. Keep up the good work.
    Your friend,
    James Tuttle

5. Mr Ed

Mr Ed Arachnobaron Old Timer

Beyond positive!!!

I just got in some hissers and some blaberus discoidalis from David and my jaw dropped!! These things were so HUGE and very healthy. He practically doubled the amount we agreed upon. I fed one of the larger hissers to my big 8+" blondi and it was almost like watching a sling with a big pinhead!! I'll definitely have more dealings with him in the future. Thanks a bunch!!!

6. crotaline

crotaline Arachnosquire Old Timer

WI
    Positive

I just completed a trade with Dave and eveything went very smoothly. He was very easy to deal with and I was very happy with his packaging and the quality of the animals. Thanks.

7. mybabyhasfangs

mybabyhasfangs Arachnosquire Old Timer

Dave Grimm, awesome guy!!! Great to deal with

We did a trade roaches for T's he was more then generous and all his raoches are awesome, we set up breeding colonies and are all ready getting production, also he has shock boxes is what he calls them, we shipped aldult pulchras, genics and a few other species that normally dont ship wel using his boxes and all made it through and jumped out of the boxes when he opened them, anyway we had an awesome transaction with Dave and look foward to doing biz with him again. If you need feeders and got extra T's snag his deal in the clasifieds youll be glad you did as I was! Jason

8. PoPpiLLs

PoPpiLLs Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive

I was looking for some discoids to start a clony and davegrimm1 gave me the best deal i have seen 50 adults for cheap and i see some juvies included too :D
    packing was great costomer service was great too and the roaches are so big and healthy he's a real nice guy to deal with thanks agian Dave :worship:

9. Conan

Conan Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive

I just got a great deal from Dave for some Hissing Roaches. His packing was great, his communication was great, his product was great and he is just a great guy. Highly reccomended. Will be doing business again for sure.

10. Texas Blonde

Texas Blonde Arachnoangel Old Timer

Positive

I bought 100 B fumigata roaches from Dave, and they are FANTASTIC! I love this species, and Dave game me an awesome deal. He gave me a good overcount of some very healthy, happy roaches. Packaging was great and well marked. Communication was good too, very fast replies. I know I will be doing business with Dave again in the future. (The very near future I hope.) :D

/Sky

11. IguanaMama

IguanaMama Arachnoangel Old Timer

Positive

I am EXTREMELY happy with my order! :D The roaches were large healthy, nice overcount--extremely great deal, freebies, great packing what more could you ask for! Oh yeah--great communication, nice guy! :worship: I will be buying more for sure! BUY OR TRADE ROACHES FROM THIS GUY YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!!!!! Plus, he has really nice species!!! Check them out!

12. andy83

andy83 Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive

Dave is an excellent person to deal with. I am very pleased with every aspect of the deal. Great communication, packing, shipping, roaches.........the list goes on.

Thanks Dave,
    -Andy

Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  13. recluse

recluse Arachnobaron

NM
    VERY POSITIVE, I did a trade with Dave and I am very pleased, if the chance to trade arises again in the future I will not hesitate.

14. becca81

becca81 Arachnoemperor Old Timer

POSITIVE!

I talked with Dave at ArachnoCon about buying some roaches and then completed the transaction once we got home. He shipped when he said he would, fast with emails, and packaging was perfect!

I'd definitely buy from him again!

Thanks, Dave! :cool:

15. BurrowDweller

BurrowDweller Arachnoknight Old Timer

Just received 24 slings from Dave. All arrived in excellent condition thanks to his great packing job. Very fast shipping and good communication. I will definately do more business with him!

Anthony

16. becca81

becca81 Arachnoemperor Old Timer

In case I didn't say it big enough the first time...
    Dave is AWESOME!

This was my 2nd purchase from him and everything arrived when he said it would, perfectly packaged, and he even included some amazing freebies! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again and he's definitely high up on my "recommend-list!"

Thanks so much, Dave!

Becca

17. Steven.WK

Steven.WK Arachnoknight

USA
    Positive

Just got my end of the trade from Dave and I'm a very happy customer. Got some nice and fat dubia from him in exchange for some spiders. He even shipped the roaches on short notice and a few days early. Excellent packing too. Go ahead .. don't hestitate to deal with Dave. He's awsome.

As for the dubia, I'm so surprise how clean they are. I got about 150 in a small box and I was expecting the smell to be like a punch in the face when I opened the box. But to my utter surprise the dubia did not have a hint of offensive odor. I even stuck my nose way in the box. Now who can say that about crickets? I'm horribly afraid of roaches but these stuff are great. Actually kinda cute. One fell on to it's back while grabbing onto a corn flake and just started nibbling away.

18. David_F

David_F Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive

Should have written this sooner but I guess late is better than never.

I met Dave at Arachnocon and bought a spider from him. The spider was in excellent health, available for an amazing price, and even came with a spiffy little acrylic display box. :D Dave was very helpful in answering questions and just seemed to be an all-around nice and knowledgeable guy. Everything I could see on the table looked very healthy, containers were clean, and he had some really cool looking bugs. It all looked so good that I meant to break down and buy some roaches but got side-tracked. Good reason for me to order from him in the future...and I plan to do just that. Thanks, Dave! :)

19. Rizzolo

Rizzolo Arachnoknight

Positive!

Dave is a great guy to deal with. I wish I could be as nice as he is. He has inspired me to try harder. Really - I ordered some B. Albopilosum and B. Vagans slings from him. He got confused because my message wasn't clear and sent me almost twice as many as i wanted but all Curlies. So, be went ahead and sent me more B. Vagans, also twice what i ordered. I ended up with 16 healthy slings, when i ordered only 6. Everything was carefully packed and shipped on time. All spiders arrived healthy.

Dave alsomade me a great offer on some Roaches that i could not refuse. So, I am pretty sure that i will be happy when they arrive.

Dave also provided some great advice and returns messages really promptly.

I appreciate his good service and will come back!

sincerely,
    David Rizzolo

20. Positive!!!

Dave is excelent to deal with and has great roaches. Best of all he will work with you for what you need. I will definelty do business again with him in the future and recomend him to anyone.:clap:

Thanks Dave!!!

~Josh