1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

darrelldlc

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Gsc, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Gsc

Gsc Arachnobaron Old Timer

Advertisement
    POSITIVE

I just finished my 2nd deal with Darrell. HE IS AWESOME. Ships very professionally, nice guy & always seems to have some rare inverts! If anyone is looking for Arizona scorpions or tarantulas, you should drop Darrell a PM... The guy knows his stuff...can't say enough nice things about him!

Graham
    Strange Cargo Inverts

2. TheNothing

TheNothing Arachnoprince Old Timer

OM<edit>G Darrell Rawks!

Just got a shipment from him today on a trade deal. Packing and Shipping were spot on to say the least. Communication was great. We started the deal on one forum, and when that went down temporarily, he jumped onto another to catch up with me.

Great man to do business with

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2005
  3. reptist

reptist Arachnobaron Old Timer

Did a trade w/ Darrell yesterday for 2 L. klugi, new blood frm brazil, by coincedence, we just happen to live 5 miles away from each other , he gave me a ride to pic up a couple Ssp from a friend and we talked alot about the hobby, he is a great guy who will do what he can to help and knows his poop when it comes to inverts w/ an emphisis on scorps. I would and will definately deal w/ Darrell again, and would deffinately recomend him as a seller. PEACE, Darrell, B.

4. BaronFel181

BaronFel181 Arachnosquire Old Timer

Just received an order for one scorpion from Darrell, but instead received five. Darrell has been the best person I've ever dealt with when ordering inverts online. 100% positive!!!

5. Gsc

Gsc Arachnobaron Old Timer

Another box just arrived from Darrell- WOW- awesome inverts- wonderfully packed... He ROCKS!

Thanks buddy!

Graham
    Strange Cargo Inverts

6. ChrisNCT

ChrisNCT ChrisinTennessee Arachnosupporter

!!!!!!POSITIVE!!!!!

Darrell and I just wrapped up a dealing. Excellent person to do business with!

:clap: :clap: {D {D :D :D

7. hamfoto

hamfoto Arachnoangel Old Timer

I echo these statements!!!

Darrell is quite possibly the best breeder/dealer I've dealt with! I ordered a Tityus costatus from him and not only did I get a wonderful specimin but he included some absolutely fantastic freebies...
    His communication is wonderful and he's incredibly friendly and helpful! I would highly recommend buying from him!
    In fact! if you want an incredible Tityus species that is rare here in the US...get one of his T. costatus. They're awesome!

thanks Darrell!

Chris

8. darkeye

darkeye Arachnobaron Old Timer

I just received a package from D that was packed as well as any I have received from a professional dealer. In the middle of a New England winter, I received some beautiful Arizona natives and some surprise freebies, and all were in perfect condition.

Even with the great price I paid, I still got freebies!

Thanks, man...

Best of luck

m

9. brigebane

brigebane Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive!

Darrell is a wonderful guy to deal with and a prompt and reliable business man. I'm sure all of the little guys I recently recieved will be doing wonderfully.

10. telow

telow Arachnobaron Old Timer

Super Positive

i just did a trade and bought some stuff from darrell and he is a great guy to deal with when buying or trades he packs his stuff very well it gets to you when he says its going to always awesome stuff all i can say is
    theres not enough things to say about the guy hes a good man if you are giong to buy or trade give him a shout before anyone else he will surely make you happy with your trades or orders he is one fo the most reliable people ive ever dealt with ...
    (thanks for the awesome stuff darrell i cant thank you enough)
    :D {D
    thanks.
    wayne....

11. reptist

reptist Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive+

Darrell rocks, aside from taking me collecting on a reg. basis,and I.D.ing all my scorps for me, he also hooked me up w/ a male E pachypus today to play w/ my female{man do they hook out at a small size}, he looks more like lunch to me than a mate,but mabye the pachypus girls like their men small, any way, thanks again darrell for thinking of me, hangin out, and bein a cool friend, PEACE B.

12. hamfoto

hamfoto Arachnoangel Old Timer

Wow!

What can I say that I didn't say before...Darrell is awesome! He's such a joy to buy from...scorps are just awesome! I just bought from him again and his scorps are incredible. He's got great communication, he's a great guy! He's wonderful to buy from...Do it!

Chris

13. telow

i just did another trade with darrell and hey what can i say that i havent said already he is awesome to trade with
    or buy from or even sell to if you want someone
    ohnest and reliable go with darrell and thanks for these
    awesome scorpions i bet i would of had a hard time
    getting them without you bro..

thanks again bro..

wayne.....:D :D :D :D :D

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  14. telow

awesome

just finished a tread with darrell and all is great just like everytime so far
    great inverts great guy all you want out of a trade or buyer/seller
    and a great friend this guy is the way to go if you want to buy/sell/or trade..

darrell thanks again for the inverts there great bro..

thanks..
    wayne.....:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

15. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WOW IT ONLY TOOK 3 DAYS, ALL WERE ALIVE, I HAVE FREEBIES AND EVERYTHING IS PERFECT
    :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2006
  16. Vogelspinnen

Vogelspinnen Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive

Positive

I purchased some awesome Scorpions from Darrell a while back and was very satisfied. His knowledge is impressive, and I got more than my money's worth - very generous. I highly recommend Darrel to anyone looking for quality Invertebrates.

17. PeterParker

PeterParker Arachnopeon

Laguna
    4 Thumbs up!!!

Darrell? These guy is awesome I ordered 7 pcs. of Tarantulas and he gave me 4 more extra T's and 4 scorps and I dont recommend his packaging, I "INSIST" it wow it's great you could even toss and throw the box without hurting whatever's inside I was very impressed with his superpowers of great communication, Packing and ofcourse freebes :drool: I salute you :worship:

aldous:wall:

18. Ythier

Ythier Arachnoprince Old Timer

Great trade with Darrell... very positive ! :clap:

19. Snipes

Snipes Arachnoprince Old Timer

positive

A positive experience. The scorp came just fine (even due to my error they came a day late) along with two adorable lil freebies. Everything was packed well and the scorps look nice and healthy. Thanks Darrell!

20. senor ocho

senor ocho Arachnosquire

CA
    I've had my share of positive dealings with Darrell. I hope he has a few "trade-bait" items for me at the ATS, 'cause I'll gladly bite.
    Very easy-going and fair guy who knows his stuff. It's a pleasure to deal with Darrell.
    -chris
    www.krazy8sinvertebrates.com