User CutterSnakes Spiders

CutterSnake

Arachnopeon
Hey Guys,

i will post all my spiders here but this will take a few days :D But for now lets just start with these here:

You may use these pictures to share wherever you like - just mention me with this thread here :)

Avicularia sp. (Avi. avi maybe) 1

Avicularia sp. (Avi. avi maybe) 2

Avicularia sp. Colombia (sry for the flash lil guy)

Caribena versicolor

Ybyrapora diversipes

Monocentropus balfouri (1.3 Group)

Pictures that are coming next:

Avicularia aurantiaca
Avicularia cf. bicegoi
Avicularia huriana
Avicularia metallica
Avicularia sp. "Peru Purple"
Avicularia sp. Ecuador
Avicularia purpurea
Avicularia rufa (brazil)
Avicularia minatrix

Last edited:

Kydog100

Arachnopeon
True, I ask only because I'm looking for a starter spider and wanted to know why you liked Avicularia so much

CutterSnake

Arachnopeon
My first spider was a G. rosea. Super chill T. Avis can be sometimes a bit twitchy and fast and if you dont know what to do you may freak out when a big one (like Peru Purple) starts a small run. They would ,most of the time, never bite but they like to start running. And small avis are sometimes hard to keep because sometimes, with no reason at all, they just die.

So if u want to start with T's - start with a hamorii or a rosea. If you want to start with an Avi - choose a big one and not a sling. :)

Kydog100

Arachnopeon
My first spider was a G. rosea. Super chill T. Avis can be sometimes a bit twitchy and fast and if you dont know what to do you may freak out when a big one (like Peru Purple) starts a small run. They would ,most of the time, never bite but they like to start running. And small avis are sometimes hard to keep because sometimes, with no reason at all, they just die.

So if u want to start with T's - start with a hamorii or a rosea. If you want to start with an Avi - choose a big one and not a sling. :)
Thank you I will be sure to look into that :)

CutterSnake

Arachnopeon
Avicularia sp. "Peru Purple" (Big Female)

Avicularia cf. rufa (1.1)

Avicularia purpurea (1.1)

Avicularia sp "Colombia" (Number 2)

Avicularia merianae

Avicularia aurantiaca

Avicularia huriana

Avicularia cf. bicegoi (or whatever the real name is now)