cuban tree frog is not eating

toenailsoup

Arachnopeon
my cuban tree frog used to eat but shes not anymore shes gotten skinny she has energy to catch crickets but just ignores them

basin79

ArachnoGod
Is she wild caught? Has she been checked for parasites? Are you keeping her in the correct environment?

toenailsoup

Arachnopeon
Is she wild caught? Has she been checked for parasites? Are you keeping her in the correct environment?
the enviroment is good the temp is lik 77° and i bought her online so idk if shes wild caught but she ate alot before she stopped eating recently

basin79

ArachnoGod
the enviroment is good the temp is lik 77° and i bought her online so idk if shes wild caught but she ate alot before she stopped eating recently
I'm not familiar with their care but I think a vet check might be worthwhile seeing as you don't know if she's CB or WC.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
How's humidity?

Either way, I agree with Basin that it sounds like a vet check up is in order

SamanthaMarikian

Arachnoknight
do you have a dish for food or tong feed or just let food loose in the enclosure? if its food loose in the enclosure she couldve maybe gotten a mouthfull of substrate with a bug n gotten impacted. Its good to eliminate posssibilites for not eating so you can at least get an idea of what it could be. Just my lil two cents

toenailsoup

Arachnopeon
do you have a dish for food or tong feed or just let food loose in the enclosure? if its food loose in the enclosure she couldve maybe gotten a mouthfull of substrate with a bug n gotten impacted. Its good to eliminate posssibilites for not eating so you can at least get an idea of what it could be. Just my lil two cents
i let them loose and she does eat wild it could be that