1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

croc1monitor

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by JoeRossi, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Harvard Fairway

Harvard Fairway Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    110% POSITIVE!!!!

I just received 2 L.klugi slings and I couldn't be happier with how everything went. I plan on being a repeat customer for this seller! A+++ Service!

2. madamoisele

madamoisele Arachnosquire

Just received my prized a. minatrix and seven a. peru purple slings - all packed beautifully and came out fiesty and healthy. Thank you very much, I'm extremely happy!

3. Rich65

Rich65 Arachnosquire

A+++
    Received a MM A. geroldi yesterday from Joseph, he arrived in great shape and right on schedule, everything from communication to shipping went smoothly. Look forward to future business.

4. Tonys spiders

Tonys spiders Arachnosquire

positive once again. Awesome packaging, communication, and very healthy specimens. Always a pleasure.
    Thanks again
    Tony

5. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received my order of a MM A. metallica and avic spiderlings today. Good communication and worked with me on a third party shipping arrangement. Couldn't be happier with my order.

6. bigjej

bigjej Arachnosquire

NYC
    Croc1monitor - L. parahybana's

I bought 10 slings from him. Everything arrived as expected except one DOA - not his fault but he still refunded it. Postal carrier left it on the stoop in the sun, despite Hold for Pickup clearly marked ( and yes they have held packages for me before ). The rest have doing great 3 weeks on, eating and looking like they are ready to molt. I hope to have better luck raising these than my first, poorly executed attempt! Would do business again definitely.

7. Tyranis

Tyranis Arachnopeon

Just got a GIANT MM LP and some slings from croc1monitor , everything looks great and was packaged perfect.
    will be doing more business for sure

8. JavaJacketOC

JavaJacketOC Arachnosquire

SoCal
    I traded Joseph some of my roaches for his Peru Purple Avic slings but unfortunately it took the postal carrier 7 days to deliver the slings to me. This was no fault of Joseph's and when I found out they'd been delivered I was honestly expecting to find them all dead.

The 1" slings were packed amazingly well in an 8x8x8 box with 1" thick Styrofoam with exceptional interior insulation and stability. The day of and the day prior to delivery it had been about 100 degrees in my area (we'd planned to ship the week prior since it was only in the mid 80's) and the I believe the only thing that kept them alive was the amazing packing job on Joseph's end.

This is the second transaction I've had with Joseph and I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again, thanks!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  9. Oreo

Oreo Arachnocookie

A++ Great transaction and the Ts came in healthy. Appreciate the communication throughout and great packaging!

10. BrettG

BrettG Arachnoprince

Positive once again,just purchased a female Iridiopelma at an unbelievable price.Great packing and communication.

11. Positive!!!
    Just got my Ts i had purchased from Joe. Once again all looks good and shipping great. thanks again.

12. gottarantulas

gottarantulas Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive!

Received my package yesterday as determined by shipping price. Great communication from the get go. The T arrived safe and sound.

13. 100% Positive!

Got my package from joseph yesterday and everything arrived in great condition. Communication and whole transaction was smooth. Ill definitely do business with him again in the near future.

14. Toogledoo

Toogledoo Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Did another transaction with Joseph a couple weeks ago. I bought a MM A. diversipes off of him. Packing, price, and communication were great as usual! I'm sure we'll be doing more business in the future. Thanks again! :)
    -Genny

15. Tonys spiders

Tonys spiders Arachnosquire

Just completed a trade with Joseph and everything went smooth as butter. Shipping was A+ and everything arrived healthy and prompt. I highly recommend Joseph as a top seller.

Thanks again
    Tony

16. Just got my order from Joseph and i could not be happier! Packing was great, price was awesome and he shipped very quickly! Will buy from him again!

17. HorrorPhD

HorrorPhD Arachnosquire

Completely positive!

Just received my package from Joseph, and couldn't be happier. Communication was great, packing was top notch and carefully done, and the spider was alive and well. Perfect transaction from start to finish. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks!
    Jen :)

18. CEC

CEC Arachnoangel Arachnosupporter

MN-USA
    Positive!!!

I got my order from Joseph, everything went smooth. Healthy spiders at a great price! Plus the packaging and communication was superb! Thanks Again

-Chase

19. taraction

taraction Arachnosquire

great packing, great communication, great spiders. cannot recommend enough!

20. Jss23

Jss23 Arachnopeon

Positive! A+++++!

I received 2 very healthy slings from Joseph. 1 even jumped out of the vial! Excellent packing and great communication throughout! He answered any questions and concerns I had promptly. He's an amazing guy and I would definitely do business with him in the future!

Thanks,
    Andy