Crippled boehmei still kicking

SgtSparkles

Arachnosquire
Around a month ago my B. bohemi got stuck in her molt and had to be removed but not before damaging 3 of her legs. She's still doing well even though her legs are curled upward. I'm curious to see how her next molt goes.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Aww, look at her! What a little trooper she is. I would bet those legs correct with the next molt and she'll be just fine :) If they bothered her TOO much, she'd drop them.

MWAInverts

Arachnoknight
Oddly I find Ts kicking hairs just about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen from an invert. She’s a fighter, this one. I bet she’ll molt just fine next time for you.

SgtSparkles

Arachnosquire
Aww, look at her! What a little trooper she is. I would bet those legs correct with the next molt and she'll be just fine :) If they bothered her TOO much, she'd drop them.
Thank you, that's what I'm betting on

Oddly I find Ts kicking hairs just about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen from an invert. She’s a fighter, this one. I bet she’ll molt just fine next time for you.
She's never kicked this much. The whole time I was carefully cutting and pulling away exo skeleton she never hinted at bitting me. Just wanted out

Last edited by a moderator:

Minty

@londontarantulas
She looks fine, minus the dodgy legs. Your accent is interesting to listen to.

UniqueUserName

Arachnopeon
Is that what it looks like when they flick their hairs? I’ve never seen it before! I have a B. albopilosum and he just hides when I clean his enclosure. Glad she’s doing ok!!

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Around a month ago my B. bohemi got stuck in her molt and had to be removed but not before damaging 3 of her legs. She's still doing well even though her legs are curled upward. I'm curious to see how her next molt goes.

Wow what a Fighter :angelic: so cute seeing it kick hairs, just shows it’s fighting .
Best of luck I most a few this year to bad molts or being stuck inside:drunk:.

SgtSparkles

Arachnosquire
She looks fine, minus the dodgy legs. Your accent is interesting to listen to.
Never heard that before. Montana isn't thought of as having an accent. Huge aquarium setup coming. Lots of videos full of accent

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Never heard that before. Montana isn't thought of as having an accent. Huge aquarium setup coming. Lots of videos full of accent
To a foreigner you do have one, to a Southerner in USA you would have one etc

That T is going to make it, looks quite plump.