1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cringy tarantula videos

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Venom1080, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Eva

Eva Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    He is pathetic. I didn't know he kept Ts as well. Just the state of his reptiles' cages is pitiful. It's the equivalent of a puppy mill.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Greasylake

Greasylake Arachnoprince Active Member

Texas
  3. The Seraph

The Seraph Arachnobaron Active Member

USA
    Oh God he is coming to my state. We can sully our reputation perfectly fine without him.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Minty

Minty @londontarantulas Arachnosupporter

London
    Bellend.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Potatatas

Potatatas Arachnosquire

Wales
    Is it bad that I hope Brian gets bitten by that pokie? I bet he'd still have that smug look on his face...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. EtienneN

EtienneN Arachnonovelist Arachnosupporter

Some people shouldn't have animals. Some people shouldn't have children. And some people shouldn't have either. :banghead:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Rigor Mortis

Rigor Mortis Arachnosquire Active Member

Yesterday Steve Irwin's son Robert was on Jimmy Fallon with a B. hamorii, made Fallon hold her and he did the typical "I'm dying there's a spider in my hands doing nothing, she's gonna kill me oh my GOD." Loved seeing the T, hated seeing such a dramatic reaction. Not exactly a cringy video by the usual regards but still.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Andrea82

Andrea82 Arachnoking Active Member

I think I would've enjoyed if Robert had placed a native Australian species in Fallons hands :vamp:
    But then again... That would have been bad publicity :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Rigor Mortis

2:10 :banghead::banghead::banghead:
    Is this just the thing? For people to bring tarantulas on Jimmy Fallon? And don't get me started on the fact that this idiot insinuates that NW Ts have psychedelic venom.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  10. Mychajlo

Mychajlo Arachnosquire

I hate how he just GRABS the tarantulas and basically throws them around

11. Rigor Mortis

At least most people in the comments agree that this guy's a [redacted for everyone's personal safety]. He's very clearly mishandling the animals, even someone who knows nothing about Ts can see it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Misty Day

Misty Day Arachnobaron

I like some of this guys snake vids, but this is just ridiculous.

13. EtienneN

EtienneN Arachnonovelist Arachnosupporter

This guy needs to chill out and learn something about “Goliath Bird Eating Spiders”

14. Mychajlo

Mychajlo Arachnosquire

D
    Dang! It was taken down before I could see it
    Edit! I *excplicitive* found it! And I’m furious! He put the container on the ground and the dog kicked it over, basically slinging it around, I hope he feels those hairs on him for the rest of his life, I’m surprised it survived and it looks like it was shipped by backwaterreptile. I ordered a P. Cancerides one time from them and that’s how it came in the mail, in a deli container with dirt in a box and newspaper
    HE SO OBNOXIOUS!!!! Why do I keep watching
    There’s like not even an inch of substrate in that tank!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  15. Rigor Mortis

You know what the worst thing is? People in the comments trying to correct every stupid thing he did wrong and then his zombie followers going "I promise he's gonna fix it soon!" or "Relax it's fine"

• Sad Sad x 1
  16. petkokc

petkokc Arachnosquire

Lol, my channel is supposed to be what ever I want it to be. Feel free to not watch my videos if you can't handle a joke...hesus, what is the next thing? Entitled people will complain...the way I dress? Oh and, "lots of dark den dislike here lately" so why not jump on the train right? smh

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Sad Sad x 1
  17. NYAN

NYAN Arachnoprince Active Member

CA
    You must wear only the finest designer branded clothes and show them off all of the time to be a true youtube personality.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Torech Ungol

Torech Ungol Arachnosquire Active Member

You had a golden opportunity here to win back some fans, and start correcting some errors. I'm very disappointed to see a response like this. When I first got into keeping arachnids I would recommend your channel to everyone who was interested, but I'm afraid this is the last straw. I'll be unsubscribing from your channel, and I strongly recommend everyone here do the same. You had so much potential, and I am saddened to see that potential crushed under the weight of your own ego.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Rigor Mortis

Gotta say I really didn't mean to offend you with however uppity I sounded with my comment. I wasn't even really jumping on the train, just taking note of the growing dissent I've seen on the forums lately. But anywho!

20. Thekla

Thekla Arachnodemon Active Member

This is cringe-worthy, but also really, really sad. :(

I left a comment (trying to offer help) but didn't get an answer yet. I fear that little C. versicolor is already dead as there aren't any updates, neither on youtube nor on her facebook page. :confused:

• Sad Sad x 2