Cringy tarantula videos

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
^^^guy handling the pokie was pretty fearless. I had mine on my arm when I originally housed him, and I wasn't as ballsy as that dope.

Grace Cannell

Arachnosquire
Oh here's one, I just found.

Ahhh I was watching a couple of videos of this guy last night. Quite a lot of his videos have "GONE WRONG" in the title. One of his more recent videos is a breeding attempt gone wrong, the female managed to get a rather large wound to the side of the abdomen. Not cringy as such but kinda sad.

OliverWhatever

Arachnosquire
This is the guy that really pushes my buttons the most.

I feel like he's a bit more forgivable than hobbyists who should know better. He doesn't encourage handling, rather the opposite, and acknowledges that it stresses the animal out.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
And I'm not 100% certain, but I think this guy doesn't know the difference between getting bit and getting haired...I can't spot any puncture wounds, but maybe I'm overlooking them.

AmberDawnDays

Arachnoknight
Master the art of potty mouth, one must. One day an HMac climb up your arm, will. Express your feelings then, you must.
My mouth is definitely R rated.

This is the guy that really pushes my buttons the most.

My son loves this guy's channel. We've watched many of his videos together. I think his purpose behind the videos is educational and for some reason that makes me feel better about it.

Grace Cannell

Arachnosquire
I agree, he is pretty informative and I am all for promoting how awesome inverts are BUT I do not want to stick my finger in an animal's mouth in the name of science.

Kendricks

Arachnoknight
When this thread popped up I thought "this will be fun!".
Now I am just sad and tremendously pissed.
And in the future please remind me not to use the word tremendously anymore, as this makes me immediately think of Trump - so now it's all even worse.

:meh:

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
When this thread popped up I thought "this will be fun!".
Now I am just sad and tremendously pissed.
And in the future please remind me not to use the word tremendously anymore, as this makes me immediately think of Trump - so now it's all even worse.

:meh:
I clearly stated the purpose of the thread with the first post

AmberDawnDays

Arachnoknight
I agree, he is pretty informative and I am all for promoting how awesome inverts are BUT I do not want to stick my finger in an animal's mouth in the name of science.
I'm definitely not going to stick my finger in any animals mouth just to see what happens. That's asking for a bite. This guy gets bitten on purpose to document the experience with the venom. It's kind if interesting to see how he reacts to bites, but I tend to feel bad for whatever specimen he is handling. At least it's educational. Sometimes I wonder how educational it is thought because everyone reacts differently to bites and stings. I tend to go back and forth with how I feel about it.