Cringy tarantula videos

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire

When she forcibly takes out the T with a pair of tongs, that kinda annoyed me a wee bit.

And when she keeps saying “She’s totally pissed!” Well, gee, I wonder why? Maybe it had to do with you using your tongs to forcibly get them out of their hide?
Little side note: P. antinous is one of the top 5 Ts a REALLY want to own

Ghoul

Arachnosquire
Little side note: P. antinous is one of the top 5 Ts a REALLY want to own
That is an absolutely gorgeous T, and I'm the person who doesn't own any at all lol.
I'd be pissed too if someone shoved tongs into my face! That's no way to treat this noble fuzzy creature.

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
This video just straight up made me angry they say things such as no one should ever interact with an obt or that zebra jumpers are aggressive also some of the shots they use arent even of the spiders there talking about like some of the shots of the goliath bird eater were straight up shots of an entirely different species and while talking about zebra jumpers they used shots of bold jumpers honestally I'm getting heated just writeing this. Seriously if you watch the video keep in mind the longer you watch it the more angry you get. It just makes me sad that people are eating this misinformation like a 3 course meal. Update after reading the comments there are a lot of people calling them out on there miss info. Another update he dissed my bois wolf spiders so I had so set him straight there is now a comment from me on the video directing everything wrong I could think of about that section

Last edited:

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
I love the part where it jumps off his hand at the end and you just see this look on his face of sheer "I just fucked up". What a moron.
Right? T probably was thinking something along the lines of "This guy could use some mouthwash."

Hopefully the T didn't get hurt though.

Potatatas

Arachnoknight
Forgive me if this has been posted before but I'm not going through 500 replies to check and don't know how to search videos quickly.

These Howcast vids were the first ones I watched when I first got interested in Ts. I think these ones are worse than cringey, they're dangerous because they are well made. Jungle Bob looks exactly like the kind of person to own tarantulas and know what he's talking about. I can't decide if he's just an actor or on old keeper stuck in his ways.

I do find it funny that not a single animal shown in this vid is a tarantula... I really want to ask the editor some questions...

The Seraph

Arachnolord
Forgive me if this has been posted before but I'm not going through 500 replies to check and don't know how to search videos quickly.

These Howcast vids were the first ones I watched when I first got interested in Ts. I think these ones are worse than cringey, they're dangerous because they are well made. Jungle Bob looks exactly like the kind of person to own tarantulas and know what he's talking about. I can't decide if he's just an actor or on old keeper stuck in his ways.

I do find it funny that not a single animal shown in this vid is a tarantula... I really want to ask the editor some questions...

/QUOTE]The Jungle Bob is sort of okay. The advice is clearly off but it's not as bad as some of the others. Still slightly cringy.
The Jungle Bob is sort of okay. The advice is clearly off but it's not as bad as some of the others. Still slightly cringy.

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire

Listen guys, if a man with a cool hat is wearing a beige shirt with pockets AND a vest....you have to listen to him, cause he’s obviously an expert, I mean his name is JUNGLE bob, he knows what he’s talking about

miamc12321

Arachnopeon

Great googlie mooglie! Bark pieces for sub and a sponge... I have no more words...

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Guess it's time to revive this thread.

I'm not pissed off/upset for the spider climbing in his face, but for that hairstyle. When I view such 'heads' I desire to reach their basement and shave their hairs to 'zero', speaking a la Drill Instructor Hartman :pompous:

sasker

Arachnoprince
Great googlie mooglie! Bark pieces for sub and a sponge... I have no more words...
And tweezers with rubber tubes on the tips to pick up small tarantulas. Yes, that is definitely a safe way to squeeze your sling to death.

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not sure if this videos been posted or not but skip to 1:44. Poor Theraphosa almost gets flung about 7 times, bunch of dumbasses.

miamc12321

Arachnopeon
Not sure if this videos been posted or not but skip to 1:44. Poor Theraphosa almost gets flung about 7 times, bunch of dumbasses.

These guys are endangering a little life for some laughs. Poor little baby! This is so infuriating I can't stand it!

Dennis Nedry

Arachnodemon
Let’s take the handling videos and bring them up a notch. For potential for self harm this blows away just about any video or picture of any invert being freehandled

Last edited: