Cringy tarantula videos

fleetwoodmcc

Arachnopeon

Here's one. The information and presentation isn't awful, but these enclosures are...anywhere from suboptimal to terrible, to say the least. I'm also not a fan of videos where the scientific name isn't presented at all, but that might just be me.

Minty

@londontarantulas

Here's one. The information and presentation isn't awful, but these enclosures are...anywhere from suboptimal to terrible, to say the least. I'm also not a fan of videos where the scientific name isn't presented at all, but that might just be me.
Nope, can’t watch him at all.

Greasylake

Arachnoprince

Why does his P. irminia look like it's setup in a half finished fossorial enclosure?

basin79

ArachnoGod
@AngelDeVille not sure if you pressed the clarification rating by accident but not being mentioned in this thread is a good thing.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer

When she forcibly takes out the T with a pair of tongs, that kinda annoyed me a wee bit.

And when she keeps saying “She’s totally pissed!” Well, gee, I wonder why? Maybe it had to do with you using your tongs to forcibly get them out of their hide?