Cringy tarantula videos

MikeofBorg

Arachnosquire
I wonder how he moves with balls the size of the sun. I'm scared to death to handle even harmless versicolor slings.

Edit: Even an escaping cricket makes me scream.
My cats love cricket escapees. I think they like them as much as my Ts. I have one cat that doesn’t even taste them, she just swallows them whole. Escaped crickets are not safe from Alexandria or ironically a cat named Sweetie also

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
Thought this thread deserved bumping...
Me standing over whoever made this video: I dub thee Imbecile, Lord of all Edges and Ruler of all Straight Lines that have sharp edges! Your edginess has no bounds and your common sense is without limit. May you continue to bless us with showing us how cool you are. :pompous:

AngelDeVille

Fuk Da Meme Police
The videos with the tarantulas crawling on the kids....

Abusing animals is one thing....

Calm down and put away the shovel...

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
Cant find the clip but i remember an episode of an animal planet show where some dude got bit by a black widow so every year he goes and hunts down black widows minding there own business. I think it might of been from the episode of im alive where the teen gets bit and in that case i understand its a dad pissed at something that hurt his son. Also all of leokimvideos vids where he flamethrows and drowns redbacks in bug killers and some of his redback spider keeping videos where the main purpous is to try to find something that eats them although i will admit i enjoyed the suspense of each fight between something and a redback

Ghoul

Arachnosquire
Don't they make medication for that condition?
Insecthaus videos get around a lot. I do enjoy the awesome critters but I hate the way he handles them. He's being incredibly rough to the point where the animals feel the need to defend themselves and then he just grabs their legs. Pisses me off so much. Not just with whips, but I know for a fact whips are scaredy critters and prefer running away over attacking, and stressing them out this much will shorten their lifespan greatly.

I hate it.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
THis is just messed up

Bad handling

Can’t fix stupid!!!! Jack a
Never do this !!

Last edited:

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
That tarantula Dan video gets me every time, imagine if it decided to hair him straight in the face.

dord

Arachnopeon
When I saw the title I thought this might actually work with enough ventilation, buuuut...

DanBsTs

Insecthaus videos get around a lot. I do enjoy the awesome critters but I hate the way he handles them. He's being incredibly rough to the point where the animals feel the need to defend themselves and then he just grabs their legs. Pisses me off so much. Not just with whips, but I know for a fact whips are scaredy critters and prefer running away over attacking, and stressing them out this much will shorten their lifespan greatly.

I hate it.
Purposely, unnecessarily stressing out your inverts. :shifty: What a jack wagon.

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
When I saw the title I thought this might actually work with enough ventilation, buuuut...
Ugh. Versi isn't gonna last long in that. Could be mistaken, but it looks so humid that the moisture is accumulating in its web, and that plant is growing into and cutting off any ventilation. Not to mention if it falls in the water, those bettas will probably harass it until it gets out.

DanBsTs

Not sure if this video has been featured but it popped up on my Youtube feed for suggestions and I felt like it belonged in this thread. :shifty:

Kid Charlemagne

Arachnopeon
I see em all the time. Link them here so we can get mad together.

Here's this for starters....
Wow not even 2 seconds in and the way she is waiving that T around without any regard to it's safety had my blood boiling. After a minute I called quits.
How long did you last before clicking away?

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
What happened to these getting reported and taken down within minutes of them being posted on here? Get to it guys!

InvertAddiction

Arachnoknight
Anything Deadly Tarantula Girl makes me cringe -_- Mostly all the youtube videos are cringe worthy....handling videos.... pitting T's vs whatever.