Cringy tarantula videos

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
i have one brachypelma albopilosum and true spiders are nothing to be afraid of and actually most are more chill than tarantulas id recommend if your thinking of getting into true spiders get a Lycosidae there pretty much small tarantulas behavior wise
Sounds like a plan, wolf spiders are pretty cool

Kendricks

Arachnoknight
I cannot stand this woman
When I got an email notification of new posts in this thread days ago and read this I was thinking "Ah, someone must have posted a DTG video."

Can't stand this tool either.
There was a thread about her almost a year ago (very entertaining, look it up) with some heated debates.

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
When I got an email notification of new posts in this thread days ago and read this I was thinking "Ah, someone must have posted a DTG video."

Can't stand this tool either.
There was a thread about her almost a year ago (very entertaining, look it up) with some heated debates.
Oh, I read that thread it was incredibly entertaining.

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
YALL!!! IM ABOUT TO START THROWIN HANDS!!!!:rage::punch::rage::punch::rage::punch:
Kids laughing in the background, fire alarm beeping, a very dead looking t and terrible filming skills. Maybe someone should get him a pokie or an obt so he'll have something to complain about being bitten by. That should be suitable punishment no? Or perhaps pulling teeth with pliers would be better.

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
Kids laughing in the background, fire alarm beeping, a very dead looking t and terrible filming skills. Maybe someone should get him a pokie or an obt so he'll have something to complain about being bitten by. That should be suitable punishment no? Or perhaps pulling teeth with pliers would be better.
I think that latter of those two punishments sound more appropriate, that way he won’t kill another innocent tarantula

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Here’s an annoying one
I watched it withoud audio, except for tge handling I'm not seeing anything wrong in this vid for the spider...
He really needs to stop handfeeding though. NEVER feed your A.geniculata with your hands. The distance he has between the spider and the prey in his hands is something my juvenile A.geniculata jump easily.