Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
I seriously have no words for this video, like honestly:
1. What kind of set up is that for that scorpion
2. Why are people like that allowed to purchase animals
3. What is the point of deliberatly making an animal mad

The wolf

Arachnolord
Just read the title you don't even have to watch the vid to know what kind of sick cruel crap it will be

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
I’m sorry but I find this video quite cringy. From the thumbnail to the content, I don’t know
Is there any DTG video that isn't cringy though?:rofl: I haven't seen very many of her videos, but all of the ones I have seen were not very good imo. Also, talk about a substrate scrooge...

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
Is there any DTG video that isn't cringy though?:rofl: I haven't seen very many of her videos, but all of the ones I have seen were not very good imo. Also, talk about a substrate scrooge...
Yes it literally looks like she keeps them on cat litter....FOR ALL THE SPECIES oh and here is a couple comments on that video. Your tarantula videos should not cause people to make these comments
9F506ECD-CB22-416B-8703-36F63B0BAEB5.jpeg

Last edited:

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
Yes it literally looks like she keeps them on cat litter....FOR ALL THE SPECIES oh and here is a couple comments on that video. Your tarantula videos should not cause people to make these comments
View attachment 267775
I believe she uses straight vermiculite. Which I think is great to add to the sub of more "moisture dependent" species, but I'd never use it for species that like it dry. I think they find it very uncomfortable when their substrate moves around when they walk on it. And jesus, who would've thought that videos about spiders could make people feel that way:rofl: Maybe making the video more about spiders and less about herself would help:rolleyes:

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
Also, speaking of DTG....
She poked a freshly molted tarantula with her tongs. To me, that just seems awful. They're so fragile at that stage, they could easily have their skin torn. Also, care tips weren't that great

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
I refuse to watch any of these videos simply because I don' want to raise their hit count. Call it my personal boycott.

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
Also, speaking of DTG....
She poked a freshly molted tarantula with her tongs. To me, that just seems awful. They're so fragile at that stage, they could easily have their skin torn. Also, care tips weren't that great
Literally had living crickets walking around the molted tarantula enclosure

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
Crap, I didn't even notice that initially! That's awful
Yes and I don’t know if it’s just me, but the way she mists her enclosures makes me cringe, like it seems like she nearly FLOODS them. She does not stop spraying that bottle she’ll just *squeeze* keep talking *squeeze* and not even *squeeze* look to see how *squeeze* much water is now *squeeze* probably sitting in *squeeze* bottom of the enclosure *squeeze* *squeeze *squeeze* and then adds a full tube of water to the end literally picking up and moving the 1” of cat liter she has on the bottom

TeddyBearTarantula

Arachnopeon
Here's another. Knowing the speed of Old Worlds, that T could've lunged at him.

Edit: Owner disabled sharing probably. Scared to get trashed by other keepers. LMAO.
What an absolute moron. I’m going to test if you’ll bite me, even though you’re in threat posture.’ She’s telling you she’ll bite if you don’t back off. But instead ‘I’ll test her with a pair of metal pick-ups and that way she’ll potentially break her fangs if she’s biting!’, wtf. This entire video was about him getting this gorgeous Singapore Blue out of her enclosure, just to wind her up and him show off what a massive tw@t he is. This guy shouldn’t be allowed to keep animals. Full stop

Last edited:

TeddyBearTarantula

Arachnopeon
I agree, he is pretty informative and I am all for promoting how awesome inverts are BUT I do not want to stick my finger in an animal's mouth in the name of science.
I know what you mean! I think Coyote is well meaning though and he cares about the animals, he’s more about dispelling myths though. I didn’t agree with the stinging stuff, I though encouraging an animal to get pissed off and sting/bite etc is unnecessary stress for them but I guess it was again about separating the fact from fiction, plus he loves the dramatics!

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
I swear half of DTG's thumbnails feature her posing provocatively, many of them not even showing the animals concerned in the actual video.