Cringy tarantula videos

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I wonder how he moves with balls the size of the sun. I'm scared to death to handle even harmless versicolor slings.

Edit: Even an escaping cricket makes me scream.
All his brains went to his balls.
This kind of behaviour isn't cool, or ballsy. It's just stupid. I don't give a sh** if he gets bit. I do care about the spiders that depend on him for proper care however.

This is a moronic stunt, nothing more. I'm sad you think this is cool.

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
All his brains went to his balls.
This kind of behaviour isn't cool, or ballsy. It's just stupid. I don't give a sh** if he gets bit. I do care about the spiders that depend on him for proper care however.

This is a moronic stunt, nothing more. I'm sad you think this is cool.
I didnt say its cool. :p I dont want to handle my pets because a surprise nip might cause me to instinctively flick it away.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I've said it before, I'll say it again: The only adjective that can properly describe the balls of people like that goofus is "numb" as in they're numb nuts.

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
Here's another. Knowing the speed of Old Worlds, that T could've lunged at him.

Edit: Owner disabled sharing probably. Scared to get trashed by other keepers. LMAO.

Mila

Arachnoknight
Nothing says informative quality content like having to flash your cleavage for views.
I've said it before I'll say it again: dogs are for petting tarantulas are for looking.

ekmonks

Arachnopeon

All I'm saying is this is the first thing that popped into my mind when it started.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I haven't seen the video yet but she's hot.
Ma va là <--- used in Italy for say "oh, c'mon now".

Come here in Italy, if we throw a little stone together that stone will bounce in the (quite empty) head of 20 Italian 'hot' ones.

You can say "I'm from the Lone Star State, baby" :kiss: and only for that (they will think about those crappy ignorant stars tattoos, not Texas) boom, in da bed.

Only cons is those Italian Ladies nuts are jealous as .... :)

AmberDawnDays

Arachnoknight
I dunno what I hate more: carelessness, ignorance, stupidity, or girls doing their make up and curling their hair before showing off their tarantulas like "Hot girls can be edgy too!!!"
Except she (the girl in the video) isn't hot at all.
Owner disabled sharing probably. Scared to get trashed by other keepers. LMAO.
The comments on the video are also disabled. I went to read them because I was interested in the bashing this guy would receive, but nope. He must have received plenty for the comments to be disabled.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Here's another. Knowing the speed of Old Worlds, that T could've lunged at him.

Edit: Owner disabled sharing probably. Scared to get trashed by other keepers. LMAO.
Oh. My. God. "I'm being nice to you." NO? You're not??? You're literally forcing her out of her HOME and poking at her???? How the NORTH DAKOTA is that being nice?!

WHY ARE YOU BEING A GRUMP? Idk maybe it's because you FORCED HER OUT OF HER HOME AND POKED AT HER REPEATEDLY? I've never wanted someone to get tagged so badly in my life.

"Stop, I don't want you running across the room." Then leave her alone??

I'm literally so worked up right now. This mother Ohio is the biggest Utah head I've ever god Florida seen. He literally is treating her like she's a dog who's play-fighting with him. This delusional Wisconsin for brains needs a lobotomy.

Note: The States are curse words.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Well ok, I've just saw her YT channel main page with those lovely black cat (I have one as well) and rats and bizarre black/yellow fish and whatnot, so I admit I don't have the will to go further or to 'debunk' what she say :)

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Oh here's one, I just found.

First of all, he's not being a total idiot (aka holding an OW or poking at it for no reason). He just suffered from a severe case of PPP-- Pee Poor Planning. But he's trying to pack up an OBT without having thought the process out completely and the mistakes just keep coming. This one is cringey in a "OH LORT I CAN'T WATCH" way. I haven't even finished the video I'm so tense. Going to have to take a cigarette break before I can finish it, and I don't even smoke cigarettes anymore.

AmberDawnDays

Arachnoknight
Oh. My. God. "I'm being nice to you." NO? You're not??? You're literally forcing her out of her HOME and poking at her???? How the NORTH DAKOTA is that being nice?!

I'm literally so worked up right now. This mother Ohio is the biggest Utah head I've ever god Florida seen. He literally is treating her like she's a dog who's play-fighting with him. This delusional Wisconsin for brains needs a lobotomy.

Note: The States are curse words.
Such a potty mouth. :troll:

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
What I love is at 1:10.

A mattress on the wall, wood on the other, things everywhere the floor... not even if a 'zombie' invasion happened o_O
Housekeeping talents or lack thereof aside, that is the WORST place to handle any tarantula. Clutter all over the place. Tons of hiding spots. What a waste of oxygen.

One of my favorite parts is when he gets to his feet as a tarantula he can't see runs down. Like there was no possible way he'd accidentally step on her, he's an expert. :vomit:

My other favorite part is when he says he's looking for an MM P. fasciata for her. LIKE??? I would never trust you with one of my spider's exuviae let alone a living one.

Leila

Arachnobaron
Yikes.

I am speechless. Ok, maybe not.

We have a girl with poop eyebrows talking about climbing sticks for terrestrials "because tarantulas are like spiders"; a guy handling and almost stomping on a Pokie-

I thought I'd had my fill for the day, but I proceeded to watch the video in which the redneck put a T on his toddler's head?

I will only speak thru emojis from this point forward.
:eek::eek::eek::banghead::banghead::banghead:
:mooning:

Last edited: