Cringy tarantula videos

octaJon

Arachnopeon
I don't think anyone posted this yet but the undue stress this owner causes his tarantula along with putting its fangs in jeopardy by incessantly poking and prodding with those metal tongs is absolutely ridiculous

Kendricks

Arachnoknight
One thing I find worse than the videos are the idiots leaving encouraging comments under them, unable to grasp the abuse they just witnessed.
The current trend seems to be to leave a comment implying the creator of the video benefits from a condition of severely enlarged testicles.
Why that matters, or how it is connected, I do not know.

But I sure despise these worthless idiots.
Oxygen thieves, all of them.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
One thing I find worse than the videos are the idiots leaving encouraging comments under them, unable to grasp the abuse they just witnessed.
The current trend seems to be to leave a comment implying the creator of the video benefits from a condition of severely enlarged testicles.
Why that matters, or how it is connected, I do not know.

But I sure despise these worthless idiots.
Oxygen thieves, all of them.
I'm baffled that someone with your intelligence (I'm not mocking you) is still (genuinely, I know) upset by the multitude of idiots, literally nothing but 2.0 cavemans (in the bad sense, because real cavemans had more 'dignity') that infest the Internet with their crap.

I tell you what works, my friend: not giving a single atom o :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kendricks

Arachnoknight
I'm baffled that someone with your intelligence (I'm not mocking you) is still (genuinely, I know) upset by the multitude of idiots, literally nothing but 2.0 cavemans (in the bad sense, because real cavemans had more 'dignity') that infest the Internet with their crap.

I tell you what works, my friend: not giving a single atom of :)
It is because I am aware that all these unworthy scumbags are people who unfortunately have the right to vote.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
It is because I am aware that all these unworthy scumbags are people who unfortunately have the right to vote.
Yeah, indeed. Correct. And to drive, not? And to owning (legally, I mean) a gun, no? And all the 'etc' we can mention like 9 months 'breeding' other idiots?

My friend, disempathy is the key, I don't give anymore a , sure... I'm pissed off by those videos but I don't even bother to read etc the comments below :kiss:

The wolf

Arachnolord
This guy
I mean look at that setup it's disgraceful just read some of the comments it's so sad seeing people believe this guy talking about sponges and urticating hares all the while holding multiple tarantulas from inadequate setups

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
This guy
I mean look at that setup it's disgraceful just read some of the comments it's so sad seeing people believe this guy talking about sponges and urticating hares all the while holding multiple tarantulas from inadequate setups
Howcast, explains a lot

Mjb30

Arachnosquire
I don't think anyone posted this yet but the undue stress this owner causes his tarantula along with putting its fangs in jeopardy by incessantly poking and prodding with those metal tongs is absolutely ridiculous

You could actual hear chitin against metal when he lifted her out. *shudders*

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I would be "highly defensive" too if someone did that to me.

Pythonipus

Arachnopeon
Uuuugh, this is the same guy who supplied some of the animals for Jurassic World as well as many other movies. Not as bad as some of the gems in this thread, but still.... :banghead:

The wolf

Arachnolord
Uuuugh, this is the same guy who supplied some of the animals for Jurassic World as well as many other movies. Not as bad as some of the gems in this thread, but still.... :banghead:
Reeeaaaly helping with that whole arachnophobia thing