Cringy tarantula videos

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I'm 100% serious. This guy focuses more on his videos than his animals. Horrible.
I wasn't very impressed with his C. cyaneopubescens failed-pairing video. He kept taking his eyes off the enclosure and left them both open to do other things...

I haven't bred any tarantulas yet but I feel like it's something that needs at least 95% of your attention span.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I wasn't very impressed with his C. cyaneopubescens failed-pairing video. He kept taking his eyes off the enclosure and left them both open to do other things...

I haven't bred any tarantulas yet but I feel like it's something that needs at least 95% of your attention span.
Agreed..

Paul1126

Arachnoangel

I think the male C. cyaneopubescens was eaten by the female.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Unfortunately I got three strikes on my YouTube account for uploading questionable videos lol
Ah ah, I hear you man :)

I don't have/I don't want anymore a YT channel, between 2010 and 2013 those guys closed me an helluva of channels for every kind of rule violations due to flaggers. Had a lot of subscribers and people cheering me from UK to U.S lol.

:angelic:

Shampain88

Arachnosquire
Ah ah, I hear you man :)

I don't have/I don't want anymore a YT channel, between 2010 and 2013 those guys closed me an helluva of channels for every kind of rule violations due to flaggers. Had a lot of subscribers and people cheering me from UK to U.S lol.

:angelic:
Sometimes the truth hurts people hehe

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I think the male C. cyaneopubescens was eaten by the female.
He mentioned that in a later video, didn't show it. Could have been him not paying enough attention, but I've also heard that C. cyaneopubescens females can be rotten little tarts during the do. The moral is watch out for women who sport blue, green, or orange hair.

...hey wait a second...

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
He mentioned that in a later video, didn't show it. Could have been him not paying enough attention, but I've also heard that C. cyaneopubescens females can be rotten little tarts during the do. The moral is watch out for women who sport blue, green, or orange hair.

...hey wait a second...
I've also seen the size differences between a mature male and female it's scary.
Yeah, I learned my lesson about dating girls with orange hair.
Never tried with blue or green though.