Cricket Larvae?

Tarantula_Tamer

Arachnosquire
T's eat them just as well as they eat crickets! thats one way to get rid of them, just make sure they get eaten right away.

1Lord Of Ants1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
These can also be lesser mealworms, I got them in with my dubia and they reproduce like no tomorrow. Leave 10 adults in, and 3 months later I have 10,000 larvae. Luckily, they're relatively harmless given the roaches have room to escape them (They mainly burrow down in the frass) and the populations aren't allowed to get out of control. They do a job cleaning up leftovers and the recently deseased, as well as a bonus snack for any other of my insects/vertebrates.

Here's a random pic off google...

http://www.roachcrossing.com/SDC15705.JPG

The adult beatles are about 5-6 mms, shiny, and are somewhat active.

JODECS

Arachnosquire
if I'm not mistaken these things are the culprit in invading my mealworm colony.. are the beetles black or red? small?

1Lord Of Ants1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes, the older they are the darker in color they appear, like with mealworm beetles. They're pretty small, like I said above, about 5-6mms, or half a cm. Unfortunately they're almost immpossible to get rid of when established. They don't seem to do any harm in small numbers though, and the larvae serve the same purpose of regular mealworms, but for smaller animals.