Cricket carcass in burrow?

Darth Molt

Arachnosquire
I can see a couple cricket carcasses inside of my seemannis burrow should I disturb him/her and get them out or just leave them? Thanks peeps :)

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
I can see a couple cricket carcasses inside of my seemannis burrow should I disturb him/her and get them out or just leave them? Thanks peeps :)
I have this problem with my P. Everetti just wait till it cleans them out only clean it out yourself if an infestation occurs that's the advice I got on here so nothing to worry about

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
Your T is a serial killer.
He probably has them hidden within his walls as well.

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It certainly doesnt hurt to take them out if you can do it without tearing up the whole nest or burrow, but otherwise let it be! Their may be mites, but that is not the whole world. If it is a moist tank, i strongly suggest that you get woodlice and springtails. If it is a dry terrarium it is absolutely no need to take the dead crickets out!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Don't have too, but it helps to reduce on flies and such in the warmer months.

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
A couple crickets shouldn't be a problem. Sometimes when I give my big tarantula two crickets at a time, one will inevitably 'kill itself' by wedging its body in between the wall and the water dish. I don't notice until I go to refill the water. By then the cricket is all black and shriveled. No mould or anything it just becomes part of the substrate as it breaks down.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
I would try to get them out with my tongs, if they are within reach...otherwise a mold/mite outbreak is likely to happen.