Crested gecko morph?

Jurdon

Arachnoknight
I’d say he’s a flame, maybe a harlequin? I’m by no means an expert but I’m going off of some really helpful visual guides I found on google. They come up under “crested gecko morph guide”, and aside from being really pretty are extremely helpful! After typing all that out, I’m definitely more inclined to say he’s a harlie but it’s probably self-doubt talking.

(P.S. every time you post about Mr. Carlos I’m reminded how much I kinda want a crestie in my life)

Keke713

Arachnoknight
I’d say he’s a flame, maybe a harlequin? I’m by no means an expert but I’m going off of some really helpful visual guides I found on google. They come up under “crested gecko morph guide”, and aside from being really pretty are extremely helpful! After typing all that out, I’m definitely more inclined to say he’s a harlie but it’s probably self-doubt talking.
Yeah I saw that image as well and was leaning towards the same. As you said though, I’m no expert as well haha. I’m really loving the Dalmatian morphs :happy:

(P.S. every time you post about Mr. Carlos I’m reminded how much I kinda want a crestie in my life)
You totally should! I’ve only had him for less than a month and he’s so interesting! I’m getting all my supplies in the mail this week to do a bio-active terrarium for him! I’m super stoked! Overall the care is pretty easy and straight forward. Definitely something you should look into!

Jurdon

Arachnoknight
You totally should! I’ve only had him for less than a month and he’s so interesting! I’m getting all my supplies in the mail this week to do a bio-active terrarium for him! I’m super stoked! Overall the care is pretty easy and straight forward. Definitely something you should look into!
Yeah! I have a Bauer’s Chameleon Gecko (Eurydactylodes agricolae), their care is extremely similar to cresties. I’m actually gonna work on making my E. agricolae’s tank bioactive before getting any major new additions, but a crestie is definitely something that will be on my mind next time I’m at a reptile expo.