1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Inquiry] creatures_from_the_north

Discussion in 'Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings' started by Cas S, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Cas S

Cas S Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    So theres this account on isntagram called creatures_from_the_north, idk if there good/reliable, but they have selenocosmia sp biru. they said they where importing some into america in the next couple months and im very excited but there 300 euros and they said that they dont know how much they would be when they import them. so anyways im very excited, wanted to know if they are reliable, if i should get it, and what price is good

2. MetalMan2004

MetalMan2004 Arachnobaron Active Member

Texas
    This isn’t the first time I’ve seen that name, but I know absolutely nothing about it. If it’s the first time in the US though, you can expect to pay a ton no matter what species it is. I myself tend to be cautious when it comes to stuff like this. If a new (to the states) and rare spider is up your alley though, then assess the risk and go for it if you want. Don’t prepay on an import though.

3. antinous

antinous Phormic-Addict Arachnosupporter

You'd have better luck posting in the 'Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings' page. But you can probably expect the slings to be $400-500+ once in the US. My opinion would be to wait a year or two and see how they drop in price.

4. Cas S

Cas S Arachnosquire

Oh geez ok

5. The Grym Reaper

The Grym Reaper Arachnotank Arachnosupporter

They'll be closer to $500-$600 when they get there.

I've never ordered from CFTN so I can't say what they're like tbh.

• Helpful Helpful x 1