Creating Frankenstein's

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No not at all Jose, @JoeRossi has face palmed a few posts, without stating his stance on the subject, also he's rated @keks post "sad" as if to say he condones hybridisation, but surely not....
Oh I see. Yeah I can't answer for him on that subject.

On the other subject though anyone who are looking for new bloodlines directly from Mexico contact me and I'll be more than happy to give you guys the list of people that you can acquire from and a list of Brachypelma species that were imported legally from Mexico.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Do you have any contacts/knowledge of breeders in the EU, I really would like to buy pure bred sp. from this day onwards, I have all pure bred sp. ATM, however who knows when this will all change, thanks in advance.
In regards of Brachypelma baumgarteni I do know the breeder who bred them, he's from Holland I believe. The babies are 2nd generatio inbreed spiderlings wether that's a big deal to some people that is the question. There was also another breeder in Canada that bred them that same year I believe. Those slings are also second inbred generations. You can pm me whenever you like and I can tell you.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
@JoeRossi - still no reply? If you're going to leave ratings on folks posts at least have the common decency to reply when asked why, yet again extremely rude.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm unsure as to what this means, does this mean they have been x bred with another sp. in the genus, or are they still pure bred species?
It means since the first pure bred hatchlings those babies were bred with brothers and sisters. They were inbred twice throughout the years.

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Lol...first off lets not take the AB emojis to heart as they certainly have different meanings to different individuals and I certainly get a kick out of them (again we have covered this before in previous posts). I did not comment because of time and we have covered the topic before so it was an easy quick button. Individuals certainly know my stance on hybrids. As far as my avatar goes (done almost 10 years ago) I don't think I can get a rhactusconstrictusbalfori to take on the Frankenstein table lol. Simply those were the 3 species I dealt with (all of which were high end back then lol) and they were contained, so none could have gotten to each other, even though the cool picture appears that cool way.

So my emojis are as follows:

Post 1: Rainbow; Obvious sarcasm between me and Berrios to say it is not optimistic and I agree with him on the topic.

2:Beer; Gave my paisano Chris a beer agreeing what he said.

3:Lollipop, gave pinche a candy for being cool and only dealing with pure blood lines from Mexico lol

4:Creative, Andrea got a creative because I found the way she wrote how she felt to be creative and heartfelt.

5: Faceplant: Harlen, As Jose has mentioned, many many times, there are options to get pure blood lines here through research and a simple click to the classifieds. I felt a face plant was a necessary gesture :)

6.Popcorn: Again, agreed with Jose so gave him some popcorn so I can sit back and watch the show as I am now :).

7.Sad: Agreed with Keks it is sad to have to deal with any hybrids in the hobby.

8. Face plant: Woofspider states he has to watch out not to get these. A faceplant situation to be in and hopefully through research and choosing the right vendors to buy from that won't occur.

Mychoderskin, if you feel warranted to take me off a trusted vendor list because of a misinterpreted emoji then entirely up to you (Can't remember if we dealt before or you ever purchased from me). However, would always encourage individuals to do their research and buy true blood lines.

That would be Italian not Spanish in Chris's video both great language's though lol

True blood Out lol.......

Last edited:

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ah right that makes sense - would this make you decide against purchasing these inbred sp.
I personally had the chance to purchase them but I pass. A close friend of mine purchased four of them. I traded one of his slings for one of my species I had that he wanted. I didn't pay the price that they were going for so it worked out in my favor. Personally I don't like inbred stock and try to stay away from. The baumgarteni sling died a few months later so I no longer have them. However I do have two immature males and one female that are of the brothers and sister of the sling that died. What my mom plan is the second inbred generation female I will try to mate with the Mexico baumgarteni stock males. The two immature males of the second inbred generations I will try to mate with the Mexico stock females. I hope to get a a few females from the Mexico stock to mature for breeding.
I figure this will help the bloodline of the second inbred generations to be closer to be as pure as possible.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Lol...first off lets not take the AB emojis to heart as they certainly have different meanings to different individuals and I certainly get a kick out of them (again we have covered this before in previous posts). I did not comment because of time and we have covered the topic before so it was an easy quick button. Individuals certainly know my stance on hybrids. As far as my avatar goes (done almost 10 years ago) I don't think I can get a rhactusconstrictusbalfori to take on the Frankenstein table lol. Simply those were the 3 species I dealt with (all of which were high end back then lol) and they were contained, so none could have gotten to each other, even though the cool picture appears that cool way.

Post 1: Rainbow; Obvious sarcasm between me and Berrios to say it is not optimistic and I agree with him on the topic.

3:Lollipop, gave pinche a candy for being cool and only dealing with pure blood lines from Mexico lol

4:Creative, Andrea got a creative because I found the way she wrote how she felt to be creative and heartfelt.

5: Faceplant: Harlen, As Jose has mentioned, many many times, there are options to get pure blood lines here through research and a simple click to the classifieds. I felt a face plant was a necessary gesture :)

6.Popcorn: Again, agreed with Jose so gave him some popcorn so I can sit back and watch the show as I am now :).

7.Sad: Agreed with Keks it is sad to have to deal with any hybrids in the hobby.

8. Face plant: Woofspider states he has ro watch out not to get these. A faceplant situation to be in and hopefully through research and choosing the right vendors to buy from that won't occur.

Mychoderskin, if you feel warranted to take me off a trusted vendor list because of a misinterpreted emoji then entirely up to you (Can't remember if we dealt before or you ever purchased from me). However, would always encourage individuals to do their research and buy true blood lines.

That would be Italian not Spanish in Chris's video both great language's though lol

It was certainly misinterpreted from me, now your explanation of how you use emoji's makes sense, certainly different from the way I use them, however, there are so many misinterpreted posts on this forum that it's difficult to know what and why they are used, no hard feelings, your new friend.

cold blood

Staff member
Rub it in? No man like I said species that were imported from Mexico over a year ago and those species are still up for sale. The problem is most hobbyists are looking for the cheapest less expensive tarantulas they could possibly get.
I'm simply saying no way no how from everything that I've seen and heard of on Facebook groups and videos I will no longer be touching any Mexican species that were captive born in the US or from Europe. I'm not taking that gamble anymore I'm starting fresh with some of these species.
It's a personal preference I chose mine and had the opportunity to get stock that were imported directly from the taxonomists, others still have that chance to acquire new fresh bloodline, whether they want too or care that is the question.

I've never seen those videos until yesterday I'm a bit disappointed what this hobby has become.............hybrids for an easy buck and for experimental reasons that's what comes down too.
ha...i was just playin with ya Jose:)

keks

Arachnobaron

8. Face plant: Woofspider states he has to watch out not to get these. A faceplant situation to be in and hopefully through research and choosing the right vendors to buy from that won't occur.

Thanks for your explanation, for the future I know how you' use the ratings and there will be no misunderstanding anymore :).