Genus Crassicrus

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Crassicrus lamanai , this old ass female molted again.

Later, Tom

Mattkc

Arachnopeon
For those who haven't seen a Crassicrus lamanai (Belize Cinnamon), thought I'd share him with you... My male molted on 7-27-16 and is turning into quite the handsome fellow!
The photo below was taken today, 7-31-16. Notice his new leg that he regenerated after losing it in his last molt.
Crassicrus lamanai (Belize Cinnamon) 7-31-16.JPG
The other photo below was taken on 7-10-16; the white powder on his abdomen is cricket dust. Amazing what 3 weeks and a molt will do! Went from a 2" to approx 2.5" leg span.
Crassicrus lamanai (Belize Cinnamon) 7-10-16.JPG

Crom

Arachnosquire
Getting 4 Crassicrus sp. Guerrero in tomorrow. Pretty excited. Google them

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Hello there people, I'm not sure if this should go under species or genus but whatever :confused:. This genus is kinda under the rug and many people avoid or don't even know of this genus. This is a true lost gem of a genus and hopefully many more people whether beginner or long-time hobbyist can come to have one of these amazing gems in this hobby. Please consider this beauty as an introduction to this genus if you don't own anything of this genus already. I love my two a lot and they are absolute stunners, which is why I want to showcase this genus or species.

0.1 Crassicrus sp. Guerrero

IMG_1043.JPG

IMG_1062.JPG