Crab Spider Care

Twentytwenty

Arachnosquire
I caught a little green/yellow crab spider yesterday. Currently he/she is sitting in a tall plastic container with holes on top and on the sides for cross ventilation. I put in some D. Hydei fruit flies and it devoured 2. There are some fake leaves and a twig in the enclosure. I didn't provide substrate because it is a species that lives in plants. Is this a good setup for it? Also how often should I feed and spray it?

awiec

Arachnoprince
I had mine with a fake flower as it seemed very comfortable on it. I would spray it a few times a week and that seemed to suffice. I gave mine a diet of flies and crickets and she seemed pretty happy. The set up you have sounds fine, wild spiders aren't particularly picky, I would just clean up the bolus and droppings every so often.

xXTristinaXx

Arachnobaron
I had mine with a fake flower as it seemed very comfortable on it. I would spray it a few times a week and that seemed to suffice. I gave mine a diet of flies and crickets and she seemed pretty happy. The set up you have sounds fine, wild spiders aren't particularly picky, I would just clean up the bolus and droppings every so often.
Actually you need real flowers, the males drink the nectar from the flower