Cool Spider Pics

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
cool pics. i wish i had a good cameral(were? and how much do someone have to pay for a cameral that takes good pics that that?) is the second spider some kind of wolf spider?

JJJoshua

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeh the 2nd is some kind of wolf spider... Um, the camera I have isn't actually that good, its kind of old... but I think its all in the lighting... It took me about 10 different pictures for each of those spiders, with the exception os the wolf, just because its so big, didn't need to get close... the wolf spider was VERY big, about 2.5 in leg span... larger than 2 of my T's!

DracosBana

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
cichlidsman said:
cool pics. i wish i had a good cameral(were? and how much do someone have to pay for a cameral that takes good pics that that?) is the second spider some kind of wolf spider?

I just bought a used digital camera from a friend of mine, but I've seen the same one on e-bay a few times. You can probably get it for ~$100. It's a Kodak DC-4800, 3.1 megapixels. It has a pretty good flash and a macro feature. It usually comes with only a 16MB Compact Flash card, but a larger one is cheap enough. They lose their lens covers very easily, but you can replace it with a clear ridge-edged film canister top (I think Fuji-film uses these)

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
DracosBana said:
I just bought a used digital camera from a friend of mine, but I've seen the same one on e-bay a few times. You can probably get it for ~$100. It's a Kodak DC-4800, 3.1 megapixels. It has a pretty good flash and a macro feature. It usually comes with only a 16MB Compact Flash card, but a larger one is cheap enough. They lose their lens covers very easily, but you can replace it with a clear ridge-edged film canister top (I think Fuji-film uses these)
thanks, i have to get another one soon cos i took my other one back. it was a hp photosmart 435 i think. i coulden get good close ups