Congratulate Me!

Dave

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
**update**
She's back on it!
I would still like to know if that's normal, though.
-Dave

Dave

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This thread seems to have died out for now... so I'll finish it. I found out that it is pretty normal for the T to walk away for short periods of time. Mine does it in the evening sometimes but always comes back. It did kind of freak me out at first, though! I hope this info helps others with first egg sacks!
-Dave

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Let us know when you see those eggs with legs. ;)

This thread seems to have died out for now... so I'll finish it. I found out that it is pretty normal for the T to walk away for short periods of time. Mine does it in the evening sometimes but always comes back. It did kind of freak me out at first, though! I hope this info helps others with first egg sacks!
-Dave

mhill

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Good luck with them Dave!!! I have a pair of B. smithis also and am waiting on the males ultimate molt to try a breeding attempt myself. Hopefully they will molt around the same time. Anyway good luck with the sac.

Dave

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good luck with them Dave!!! I have a pair of B. smithis also and am waiting on the males ultimate molt to try a breeding attempt myself. Hopefully they will molt around the same time. Anyway good luck with the sac.
Let me know how it goes!

Dave

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well........ I removed the egg sack to find... a hard little rock with sticky black goo inside :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

..... :confused:

sinflspeed

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Too bad man. Go attempt at mating though. Sucks becasue they take so dang long to gestate. Better luck hopefully next attempt. That sucks!