Concrete's Pic Thread

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just imagine an adult looking like a diversipes sling!

:cool:
Man, I wish they kept those amazing colors. I remember the first time I saw a sling and was blown away by them. Then equally as disappointed to learn the colors didn't remain UGH, but these pics make me think about getting them.

concrete

Arachnosquire
Oh Concrete these are beautiful. I never owned this species because I thought diversipes, while the most gorgeous spiderling I've ever seen, lost the rainbow colors as an adult. However, yours is pretty, and I may get one now.

Hmm...What gender and how old is it/size is it?? I may get one after seeing these. I wish they stayed the colors they were as slings...prismatic they are when young.
I hear you! After seeing this finished set, I want to get a few more :D They're beautiful in spiderling stage and beyond and one of the sweetest looking avics IMO. This particular one is a female, around 3" and freshly molted. I had her since she was a tiny sling and almost lost her once or twice down my shirt lol Definitely more skittish and prone to bolting than the rest of my avics but other than that pretty easy going :)

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Love the shots of the diversipes, Mirza! Looking great as does the T itself!