communal tank question

Chickenfeeder100

Arachnosquire
so i read that you can pair up blue death feigning beetles with desert hairy scorpions, so i was wondering if i can pair darkling beetles up with other desert scorpions and not have my beetles die.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
so i read that you can pair up blue death feigning beetles with desert hairy scorpions, so i was wondering if i can pair darkling beetles up with other desert scorpions and not have my beetles die.
It's my understanding that no matter HOW communal a species or pair of species can be-- losses are always a chance.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
There may be some conflict, but it's probably alright. You'd want fairly robust beetles that aren't all that aggressive and run around constantly though. Some Eleodes are more than happy to munch on soft proteins if they come across them (such as a molting scorp).

Galidgean

Arachnopeon
Blue death feigning beetles are 100% great with desert hairies. I've kept 6 BDF beetles with 2 desert hairies for over a year now (seaparate enclosures with 3 beetles:1 scorp). Zero losses, almost zero aggression ever. One of my desert hairies is extra grumpy and he'll carry one around the tank to remind it who's boss every now and then, but zero losses and zero injuries. My enclosures are also absolutely spotless 100% of the time. Love those little BDF's.