1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Collecting and Preserving Insects and Mites Tools and Techniques - M. Schauff

Discussion in 'Book and Magazine Reviews' started by insect714, Sep 17, 2010.

1. insect714

insect714 Arachnoknight Old Timer

Advertisement
    Positive
    Very satisfied with the book. Would use it for future reference and would recommend it to others.

This book was originally worked on by & edited by M. E. SCHAUFF*
    Systematic Entomology Laboratory, USDA
    National Museum of Natural History, NHB 168
    Washington, D.C. 20560

Part of me posting the review of this work is I was unable to find a review of it already here, and it is a GREAT read on just about all aspects of collecting and preserving Insects & Mites. Some of the methods can even be used with other inverts. Not to mention its FREE...With that alone its a must have. I keep both a digital copy & a printed version on file.

Here is a link to this free book.