Collapse!

Iowa T Keeper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I knew it was going to happen at the rate she was digging. I have half of a dixie cup in there for a hide for my little curly and she was digging deeper and deeper under it. Then she decided she needed a back door, and aparantly it collapsed. The main burrow is still open but the cup fell deeper in the substrate. Do I even need the cup for the roof? I used more vermiculite than peat for her substrate thats why I am sure. She is perfectly fine tho

abstract

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Dude! Don't even worry about it at all!

My curly has been moving everthing around since I got it - burrows collapsed left and right, moved around it's hide and waterdish several times, etc.etc.etc.

This is how they stay busy - don't worry in the slightest about it burying itself. :cool:

JBoyer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have to agree with abstract. I have many curlies, my adult female has an elaborate burrow system in her house. As a matter of fact, I do not have a pet B. albopilosum, I have a
Pet dirt. She has never bulldozed herself into a place she could not get out of!

Jennifer

praetorian2150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow u guys just made my life so mellow after hearing i dont gotta freak out if my curlys tunnel collapses with it in it

Aurelia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Stop bringing up old threads! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

scar is my t

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
this reminds me of the time my t when it was smaller was in its small cage on the a table with a bunch of papers and it was knocked down i come running up and get the cage back the way it should and i dig my t out lucky it wasnt hurt

wiseman

Arachnopeon
Foundation by Isaac Asimov is a very good science fiction classic, top 3 for sure!