Cold-shocking Ts

Malkavian

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'm going to be moving both of my Ts via car later on today, and it's about the high 30s low 40s out side...is this cold enough that I should be worried about the trip from the apartment to the car having a bad effect on them? Of course I can preheat the car so it's cosy but Iwas concerned about the exposure to the cold air while im carrying them out.

jdcarrel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol, as long as it isn't a mile or two I think you will be fine. I have to do the same too. :D finals can kiss my ass.

metzgerzoo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I agree, as long as they aren't going to be in the weather for hours they'll be fine. If you do have to carry them a long way or just want to keep them more protected, wrap them up in a towl or put them in a box to avoid the dirrect cold air. As long as your car is warm, they'll be fine. ;)

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No worries...I just moved hundreds of Ts and filled up an entire 4 door sedan and the temps were in the 40s as well. I didn't pre-heat the car or had it running while I was filling it and everyone did just fine.

Good luck!

Jake

8SEXYLEGS

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah, I think they will be fine for a few moments while you are putting them in the car.

xanadu1015

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If you are really worried, warm up the car first. But like everyone else said, as long as it isn't prolonged exposure and you just wrap them up in a towel or something, should be just fine.

Laura