COFFEE BREAK!! COFFEE BREAK!!

Casey K

Arachnoknight
Poor mods....all these questions and posts.....I wish there were a way I could help you guys out. Thank you so much for being here for all of us (our community) and all you've done. I'm sure you've worked very hard at all of this and you continue to do so with the new changes. I love the new site (still trying to figure some things out but will try to do do mostly on my own without questioning). Pat on the back to each of you and job well done!!! :). You guys need a coffee break! ;-)

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Hear here.
.I wish there were a way I could help you guys out.
There is one small way that could help AB out... but it involves homicide (or infanticide coupled with amazing foresight) of various detractors and folks who delve into the realms of the absurd under the guise of offering helpful suggestions. You know, people like me.

And on that note, most if not all of ABs ongoing issues could simply be solved by getting MrDeranged to sleep faster and forego time wasting pursuits like eating and having a real life away from the computer.

Okay okay! Get real. I've done porting before (like the move AB just made). Freaking self abuse nightmare stuff that makes you wonder why you ever sat down at the keyboard in the first place.
MrDeranged and whoever else was in on it deserve some serious pats on the backs.

Casey K

Arachnoknight
Hear here.

There is one small way that could help AB out... but it involves homicide (or infanticide coupled with amazing foresight) of various detractors and folks who delve into the realms of the absurd under the guise of offering helpful suggestions. You know, people like me.

And on that note, most if not all of ABs ongoing issues could simply be solved by getting MrDeranged to sleep faster and forego time wasting pursuits like eating and having a real life away from the computer.

Okay okay! Get real. I've done porting before (like the move AB just made). Freaking self abuse nightmare stuff that makes you wonder why you ever sat down at the keyboard in the first place.
MrDeranged and whoever else was in on it deserve some serious pats on the backs.
And the coffee, lol......

Casey K

Arachnoknight
Hear here.

Oh and BTW, not "under the guise", lol.....my intentions were pure and honest.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Thank you all very much! I would click the "thank you" post rating or the "appreciated" post rating, but Scott refuses to add them, lol. :mooning::p

The best help we can ask for is "see something say something". Basically, if anyone sees anything that we may have missed or have not gotten to yet, to please report it. I can not tell you how much that truly helps us out and how much it is "appreciated"! :D ;)

Thanks again! :)